Search found 601 matches
It really looks like an allergic reaction to something. If he doesn't seem distressed you could give him a 25mg benedryl. Then I would take him to the vet if it doesn't look better soon. If he shows any signs of distress (trouble breathing, etc) I would take him to the e-vet.
- Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:54 pm
- Forum: Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs
- Topic: What do you do with your fosters when grieving for you own?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1183
I think you should do what you need to do. I boarded by young pit mix a few years ago when my elderly basenji was unsuccessfully battling for her life. She died and I left him in the kennel for a couple extra days so I could mourn her - I just didn't think I could be as kind as i needed to be to him...
Awww...the indignities of aging. My old black basenji was pretty much totally deaf when she passed at 15 and for probably 2 years before that. It didn't really bother her at all either...
I would have chosen 'no allergies'...I think Mooches does have some sensitivities but doesn't ever really suffer from full blown allergy symptoms. If we put him on cheaper food - he's on Nature's Variety Venison and Millet or Salmon - his nose runs slightly and his coat is not as good. Oh and he doe...