NeedARescue wrote:Yay, he pooped!! :-) I bet we BOTH feel better now!
Search found 139 matches
- Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 am
- Forum: Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs
- Topic: URGENT in HOUSTON, TX-Angelina, a Staffy
- Replies: 41
- Views: 12077
Damn it. Not what I wanted to hear. She is so sweet, and her eyes just make me want to hug her. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers to find a forever home.
I'd have an emergency vet check him out. My friends lost their French bulldog to a head injury from a fall off the bed (not uncommon in Frenchies, because they are so topheavy). He seemed fine that night, and died the next day from sweeling resulting from the head injury. x2 My parents pug suffers ...
- Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 am
- Forum: Health Issues
- Topic: Vomiting, staggering, lethary--and my husband waits 12 hours
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3591
So glad Vanya is back to normal!! Scary story!!!