hello i'm new

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello i'm new

Postby cbbrown56 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

i have owned a pit bull in the past, she was a pit bull mix. her name was lady but my dad found out she was a pit mix and made me get rid of her. now i have a new one that's a family dog that i share with my in laws his name is tyson. Tyson is a bit shy but is opening up slowly he loves belly rubs and to play ball but didn't at first know what a ball was he just stared at it. He gets along well with my partner's little sister, which goes against everything my dad believes in when it comes to pit bulls.

Is there a way to work him out of shyness even more?

He's already pretty well potty trained, which surprised me since he doesn't look that old.
cbbrown56
Newborn Bully

Re: hello i'm new

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 am

:welcome: Can you tell us a little more about yourself? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby cbbrown56 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 am

Okay to start with i live in central indiana. I met my first pitbull when i was little my neighbor had a pit that he kept chained but whenever she got lose she would come over and play with my brother and i. My aunt had a pit mix and she was so sweet and she gave me one of her puppies a dalmation/pit mix. But like i said my dad made me get rid of her. I took care of my brother in laws pitbulls diamond and bubba and because of these experiences i became fascinated with the breed.

My current pitbull is a 2 year old male named tyson that i share with my inlaws, though i do all the work. My other interest include anime, scary movies and watching animal planet. I have a mali uromastyx, green iguana, painted turtle and tiger salamander.
cbbrown56
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Thank you. There are a bunch of reptile people here. You should dig up the thread and post some pics of yours and your setup :) I think it may be in the gallery section.

Please be sure to read all stickies at the tops of each section prior to posting.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions