hello from Chicago

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from Chicago

Postby J-L » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Hey folks,

I'm Jonas and I am a new pitbull owner from Chicago. I recently adopted Stan from the Anti-Cruelty Society after spending a few days with him and meeting other pups they had available for adoption. He is my first pitbull and he's already won me over after the first 15 minutes of meeting him. A total rowdy sweetheart.

I met Stan a few days before Christmas after a friend had recommended adopting a pet vs getting a puppy from a breeder and finally took him home this past Saturday. He is an 8 month old little dude APBT and has surprised me in the last few days. He seems to know his sit and stay fairly well , listens to his name and attentively looks to me for stuff to do when we play. He is still very young so I am well aware that he will be easily distracted and test his boundaries !

I'm looking forward to getting tips and information from other pitbull owners on the forum, as I am wanting to provide this little guy everything he deserves and to learn to be a good and proper parent to my new companion.
J-L
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from Chicago

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 am

Hi Jonas! There are a lot of great members here and a wealth of knowledge. Be sure to poke around and read the stickies when you get a chance. :modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions