New Pit Owner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Pit Owner

Postby Jadas_Mom » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi everyone! We just adopted a rescue pit bull 2 weeks ago. We had to cross our fingers throughout the entire process that we would be approved for the adoption as we are first time pit owners and this particular group is very careful with placement. So here we are with 20 month old Jada, a blue and white female, with alot of energy and love to give everyone and every animal she meets. We walk her twice a day right now. We live in New Hampshire and plan to keep walking her outside year round, in her winter coat and boats. We have a hard time trying to get her to go out in the rain, and that is after I have already done a run in it and am soaking wet, so she got a rain coat too. My boyfriend and I work opposite schedules and there is always someone home with her, which she loves. But I do have to say that when you get greeted at the door after a long, awful night at work by a puppy with a huge smile on her face and a butt that won't stop wagging, makes you realize that the walk you were about to skip because you are so tired is going to happen. And only because this little girl is so happy to see you and spend time with you.
Jadas_Mom
Newborn Bully

Re: New Pit Owner

Postby haranka » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Welcome 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: New Pit Owner

Postby tia_leigha » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 am

Your life has just begun! Welcome! :peace:
tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF