Hello everyone.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
TheDieseltruck
Adolescent Bully

Hello everyone.

Postby TheDieseltruck » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Well, lucky me, I just rescued an American Bulldog. :thumbsup:

He's an awesome boy and we love him already. His name is Diesel and there will be pictures soon. :)

Eternity
Newborn Bully

Postby Eternity » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Welcome, where did you rescue him from? post the pics already! :))

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 pm

welcome :)

heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby heather » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 am

Congrats!! Yes pictures are great!!

mcgirau
Matured Bully

Postby mcgirau » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Welcome to the forums, but we definitely need some pictures :headbang:

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 am

There is a sticky at the top of the Intro section that explains how to introduce yourself properly. ;)

xaverysxmamax

Postby xaverysxmamax » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:42 am

You need more information if you want to have acess to post more!

and pleaaaase some pics? We all love pix.

TheDieseltruck
Adolescent Bully

Postby TheDieseltruck » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Great, well I had a really good intro going but my laptop clicked something by itself and it was all erased. Anyway, my apologies for the original introduction, I was in a hurry to get to work and needed to do it before I forgot. This is my proper introduction.

I live in Tulsa, Ok with three great dogs and two very tough kittens. I am engaged to my boyfriend from high school (aw, lol.) and am currently in college going to OSU for veterinary medicine. I work at an animal clinic which is how I ended up with Diesel. This guy was standing at the door before we opened and I began to chat with him about his dog (Diesel) and turns out he didn't want him anymore, or couldn't handle him...or something. I don't know. So, I gave the guy my number and two weeks later he called. This last Sunday he showed up with the dog (Wow. Suprise!) and sadly enough that is how my two dogs and Diesel met. In the yard. Needless to say, nobody is very happy. We are working very hard on it though. I think someone planned on using Diesel as a fight dog, I'm sure someone thought he was a pitbull (because people are ignorant) and thought he would be good because he is so big. Well obviously it must not have worked out because I have him now. I didn't ask to many questions because of his condition, I just took him. When I first saw him, his face was all swollen up from a lot of bite marks, there are some old scars and his ears are fight cropped. He almost has no ears at all!

So that's how we acquired Diesel, in the completely wrong way but I think I saved his life and we're definitely willing to put the work in to having all of our dogs get along.

We also have Jahkal, A boxer/rhodesian ridgeback/maybe pit bull mix that we adopted from the KS Humane Society about a year ago and we have Miss Domino (Ninja D as we like to call her) a Rottweiler/Pit bull/something small like an aussie mix that we also adopted from the KS Humane Society about two years ago.

We have two kittens who are the biggest terrors in the world. Pimp Juice and Butters, about four months old and are the toughest little cats I've seen. They'll go right up and play with Domino(35 lbs) and Jahk (65 lbs). Jahk enjoys to punch at them (He's just playing) and Domino generally doesn't notice them and sits on them.

What a lovely family I've got. And then there's my fiance, he's a welder, his name is Mike. Lol, nothing too much about him. Love him though.

And the only pictures I have are the ones taken with my phone because luckily, my digital camera is incredibly broken. So as for now I'll show you the one picture I have of Diesel and post pictures of everyone else soon. (Mike's coming home soon and the second he comes home it's family walk time. :) )Image

I hope I did the image thing right...

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:18 pm

welcome

lauren99
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby lauren99 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:36 pm

haha pimp juice..too cute. welcome!

TheDieseltruck
Adolescent Bully

more pictures...

Postby TheDieseltruck » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Jahkal (Brown) Domino (Black) and Me.

Domino and myself. This picture reminds me why you don't use wal-mart dye kits. roflmao

Domino and Jahk.

This is pimp juice when she was really young. And thank you for the compliment on her name. I called my parents after I got her and told them her name and they absolutely can't stand it! They call me twice a week and tell me to change it. lol

Last but not least part of Butters head and myself.

I would take more pictures of Diesel right now but everyone's sleeping and its so nice not to have the usual chaos. :)

BlueRoxie
Newborn Bully

Postby BlueRoxie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Welcome. Thank you for saving a dogs life.

lauren99
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby lauren99 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 pm

I hope they learn to like eahc other..or just tolerate each other lol..also if you get him Neutered that may help a bit!

TheDieseltruck
Adolescent Bully

Yeah

Postby TheDieseltruck » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm

We're hoping that it will. They are fabulous together on walks so we're going to take them to the tennis court today and see how they do without us holding the leashes. Small steps. :)

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 am

You may want to read the 2 weeks give them a break sticky in training

Return to “Introductions”