Hello Everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Diesel75
Newborn Bully

Hello Everyone

Postby Diesel75 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am

This is a re-introduction. Mt first one was incorrect.
My name is Jeff, and I Live in Tampa, FL with my wife and two Pitbull's. My history with the breed is very breif. I adopted my two Pits 3 months ago shortly after buying my home. I got into the breed after doing a lot of reading and research on them. At first my wife was terrified about the idea of wanting to get Pit's, bit I just chalk that up to beginners ignorance on our part. The thing I like most about the breed is there constant willingness to please, and there high level of affection and intellegence. My dog's are still in the process of being properly house trained, and take classes regularly. They enjoy hours of wrestling with one another, as well as running outside and going to the awesome beaches we have here on the Gulf Coast. My future goals for my Pits is to have a home filled with positive balance and companionship. I look forward to building the bond between our dog's with continuing education and understanding. I will post pictures at another time. I lost every picture I have after an issue with my hard drive. I did post a picture in my original introduction. Thanks so much,and I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning all I can.

eashanna
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby eashanna » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 pm

There ya go! welcome from me, rocky and lexie :)

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Welcome to PBF

Return to “Introductions”