Brand new intro!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Brand new intro!

Postby BigBadPibbul » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Some people were not exactly thrilled with my initial introduction, for this i am sorry, At the time i was dealing with a parvo virus outbreak that sadly despite my best efforts and weeks on end of little sleep and lots of coffee claimed a litter of nine pitbull english mastiff puppies.

So to tell you a little about myself, I'm the proud mom of three wonderfull bullies, A seven year old Pit Dobermann cross, A three year old American pitbull And a 2 year old American bull dog. :peace: My girls light up my life and thoroughly fill my house with bully love. I'm married with one kid, a boy age three that is attached to the American pit at the hip, we got her just after my son was born so he could grow up with a bully to love and to bring some perk into the life of our cranky old fawn male who we lost last year.

Outside of that there isn't really much to say, We're bully people through and through :bowdown: worship the bully! We've got lots of knowledge on the breed are strong in opposition of BSL and would like to converse with people of like minds.
Hopefully this intro will do, i know it's not too long or in extreme depth but if you have any questions for me or just want to chat please feel free to hit me up any time. Looking forward to being able to do more than just read posts! Chris[/img]

asilaydyingxxx
Adolescent Bully

Postby asilaydyingxxx » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Welcome! Pitbull and English Mastiff??? What are the circumstances of THAT mix? That seems really odd to me for some reason......

It's so sad that the pups have passed. =( I love all dogs. But at the same time, it's kind of good because it's preserving our breed especially with all these people breeding REAL APBTs with other breeds to create these weird looking fat hippo dogs that weigh 150lbs and have 36 inch heads. It's so sad...... =(

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

pups

Postby BigBadPibbul » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:37 pm

That mix came about due to a rescue mastiff i was keeping untill he could find himself a forever home, My little black female was in heat and he was due to go to the vet to get the big snip that day and while we were out that morning at the store he went through a closed window to get to the woman of his desires, talk about the power of love! ouch! i felt so sorry for poor little mom, he weighed in at 267lbs and she's only 50lbs max, her poor little feet were dangling four inches off the ground when we got back. Thanks for saying hi!

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Sorry to hear about the parvo outbreak. It's an awful disease. Thanks for trying to help them. So, you have a friend in Rolla? This is a small town, I might know him/her.

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:01 pm

asilaydyingxxx wrote:Welcome! Pitbull and English Mastiff??? What are the circumstances of THAT mix? That seems really odd to me for some reason......

It's so sad that the pups have passed. =( I love all dogs. But at the same time, it's kind of good because it's preserving our breed especially with all these people breeding REAL APBTs with other breeds to create these weird looking fat hippo dogs that weigh 150lbs and have 36 inch heads. It's so sad...... =(

I really don't know what to think about this post....I apologize for the rudeness.

bethh
Super Bully

Postby bethh » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the parvo. Love to see pics of your crew. :)

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 pm

My friend in rolla's name is Jake Bye, he lives with his buddy john who is military.

I'm going to try to get pics of my monsters up as soon as i can, i just gotta figure out how to get pics on here from my machine or to a site then here.

Thanks everyone who's said hi, makes me feel good to be welcomed! :peace:

Pikarya
Newborn Bully

Postby Pikarya » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Welcome to the forums :)

Dozer
Addicted to PBF

Postby Dozer » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 am

sorry to hear about the parvo. glad you started a new intro though. you'll like this site.

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Still waitin

Postby BigBadPibbul » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:18 pm

:crybaby: still waiting to be approved lol takes a while i guess :) in the mean time does anyone else have neighbors that cause problems with their dogs because they don't like them?

lauren99
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby lauren99 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

still waiting to be approved takes a while i guess in the mean time does anyone else have neighbors that cause problems with their dogs because they don't like them?

Dont worry it can take a bit to get approved. YES my inlaws neighbor is a nut case. She has already tried to poison my dog and my in laws dog among other things. Neither of the dogs get to go in the FENCED back yard unless someone checks around the yard first. We have already called the police multiple times but they said they cant do anything. So now cameras are going up. The neighbor also does many other things...its pretty bad.

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm

lauren99 wrote:
still waiting to be approved takes a while i guess in the mean time does anyone else have neighbors that cause problems with their dogs because they don't like them?

Dont worry it can take a bit to get approved. YES my inlaws neighbor is a nut case. She has already tried to poison my dog and my in laws dog among other things. Neither of the dogs get to go in the FENCED back yard unless someone checks around the yard first. We have already called the police multiple times but they said they cant do anything. So now cameras are going up. The neighbor also does many other things...its pretty bad.

Sounds like the butt that lives next door to me, he's tried everything but poison to try and get me to move or get rid of my dogs, has a chiuaua and when he moved in tried to pawn a "lab" off on me that was obviously pit, i think he's mad at me not wanting to take a pit with a shaky background without meeting it, he sent her off to the pound which down here isn't exactly the place to go if you're even slightly bully. I've had animal control on my door step fifteen times since he moved in two and a half months ago, never once before! :twisted: i'm gonna scream if they come again before i can figure something out

TuckerPup!
Newborn Bully

Postby TuckerPup! » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Welcome! Can we have pictures if we beg?

BigBadPibbul
Bully Ambassador

Postby BigBadPibbul » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am

TuckerPup! wrote:Welcome! Can we have pictures if we beg?

Soon soon, gotta get the pics thing figured out and find a few mins to get it done and they should be up very soon :)

bethh
Super Bully

Postby bethh » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:08 am

Oh the wicked neighbor. Don't we all have one. My neighbor had my husband arrested for "loose dog" becuase our little jrt was smelling the flowers on another neighbor's lawn. Mind you, our little girl is 16 lbs and is scared silly of people - she runs when strangers get near. Anyway, went all the way to court and the judge tossed it after looking at pictures of our dog.

Return to “Introductions”