quick question

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jdewolf
Newborn Bully

quick question

Postby jdewolf » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:31 pm

i still cant post anywhere else so i posted this here. I was wondering if anybody knows if pears can be harmful to dogs. I have a pear tree in my back yard and my dog (Nala) likes to carry around and chew on the pears that fall off the tree. Im just not sure if pears are bad cause i know there is a huge list of stuff they cant eat. thanks in advance.

judyjoy
Newborn Bully

pears

Postby judyjoy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 am

Hi, I can't answer for sure but my staffie eats pears all the time and many other fruits and doesn't have a problem. But then that's him I am not sure about other dogs reactions.
Your having the same problem posting as me, I joined last week and am still in lockdown, why, I don't know!

spammie

Postby spammie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:43 pm

You may try bumping your intros to the top. it seems to be taking longer than usual.

judyjoy
Newborn Bully

Postby judyjoy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi guys, Thanks for the suggestion but my intro is in total lockdown, There were two replys and then they put a lock on the side. I even recieved a welcome and told I could post from Leslie. That was 5 days ago. I don't know what's up with it.

To tell you the truth I'm very upset right now after watching a video on U-tube from another poster. I thought it was about there dogs having fun and it was at first, but then they showed the most horrabale abuse, I was devestated, It killed me.

I have a harrrrrrrrrd time with these kind of images, I don't think I'll ever get over what I saw. There should be some sort of warning of such stuff. I spent all day crying. Yes, I hate it that much. It takes me forever to get over people hurting poor defensless animals who can't fight back. I can't see for tears. :frown: God Bless!

spammie

Postby spammie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:13 pm

If it's been locked, 99.9% of the time it's because you're in and can post.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:37 pm

judyjoy, you've had full posting access since I posted that to you.
jdewolf you're good to go.

Return to “Introductions”