Hey from Texas!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Kelli
Newborn Bully

Hey from Texas!!!

Postby Kelli » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 am

Hey everyone! The name is Kelli. I am 24 years old and reside in Ft. Worth with my sometimes better half, Jeromy. We have 3 children who completely own our hearts. To be quite honest, I joined this forum as a form of therapy due to the recent loss of our first child, Bella, this past Wednesday. She is pictured in the avatar with myself. I am searching for some answers, but her story will be told obviously in another post. Until then here are our 3 remaining babies...

Image BAILEY (will be 2 years on November 15th)

Image SAGE (will be 1 year November 8th)

Image REMY (will be 1 year November 8th)

Aren't they precious?!?!?! Anyways, I look forward to speaking to you guys, sharing stories and hopefully easing even just a fraction of the pain we are feeling. Hold your babies tight.

Kelli :peace:

psyho
Newborn Bully

Postby psyho » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:37 am

:modwelcomeonly3:

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Kelli, I'm sorry for your loss, but I need to ask this, and please don't take offense. Are you a breeder, or planning on becoming one?

Kelli
Newborn Bully

Negative...

Postby Kelli » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:55 pm

Bella and Bailey DID have a litter..which is how we got Remy and Sage. It was not planned, but luckily I know enough good people that I was able to place ALL the puppies with. They since have all been spayed/neutered. Sad thing is, the spay is actually linked with Bella's death. BTW, no offense taken. I understand the concern.

3dogmom
Newborn Bully

Postby 3dogmom » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Welcome to PBF. I'm sorry to hear about Bella.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Welcome Kelli. Sorry, we've been getting a lot of people lately who seem to think this board is one more puppy peddling outlet.

Return to “Introductions”