meet fluffy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
User avatar
pitbullforever
Bully Ambassador
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:19 am
Location: port jervis NY
Contact:

Postby pitbullforever » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 pm

fluffy wrote:
pitbullforever wrote:very cute dogs but may i ask why breed them with so much BSL???


why get it from a kennel when there are so many pounds? why will the pit love you unconditionally after we humans have shown so little love to them? why worry about genetics, bloodlines, ancestry when it should not matter? why strive to have the best dog you can get when it just wants to be a dog? there are lots of questions but the main answer is because we love the breed so much we will do everythin in our power to make it better and improve it in every way we can. the same reason i run, train, teach and love my dogs like most people in this forum that compete, show and spend all those hours on agility and obedience. pure love for them :)

yes but the ones in shelters are dying because theres not enough homes for them and because of the breeds repuation

User avatar
fluffy
Newborn Bully
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: nor-cal

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:57 am

[/quote]
yes but the ones in shelters are dying because theres not enough homes for them and because of the breeds repuation[/quote]

i chose to get my dog from a responsible breeder so therefore am guilty for what some BYB did. there is over breedin with every breed of dogs. if i wanted to adopt a dog i would. i had the chance to own one of the last dogs from the late tanya of cold steel pits and very proud to have some of her dogs. i would not trade him for anything in the world. adoption is a personal decition every dog owner gets to make. thats why this country is so great. if i want a puppy i get a pup if i want to adopt i adopt. in my case i chose to get a pup from a respectable kennel. my decition and my option. as that you should respect it. at the end if my dog gets sick you will not pay the bill. if he runs out of food and water you will not feed him. its my sole responsability to care and love them. and as such if i breed is my job to MAKE sure they end up in good houses. the contracts sign before hand, meet and interview the future owners, inspect living facilities and ensure their well being. thats what a responsible owner does.

User avatar
B & Piper
Adolescent Bully
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Postby B & Piper » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:14 am

fluffy wrote:

yes but the ones in shelters are dying because theres not enough homes for them and because of the breeds repuation[/quote]

i chose to get my dog from a responsible breeder so therefore am guilty for what some BYB did. there is over breedin with every breed of dogs. if i wanted to adopt a dog i would. i had the chance to own one of the last dogs from the late tanya of cold steel pits and very proud to have some of her dogs. i would not trade him for anything in the world. adoption is a personal decition every dog owner gets to make. thats why this country is so great. if i want a puppy i get a pup if i want to adopt i adopt. in my case i chose to get a pup from a respectable kennel. my decition and my option. as that you should respect it. at the end if my dog gets sick you will not pay the bill. if he runs out of food and water you will not feed him. its my sole responsability to care and love them. and as such if i breed is my job to MAKE sure they end up in good houses. the contracts sign before hand, meet and interview the future owners, inspect living facilities and ensure their well being. thats what a responsible owner does.[/quote]

I think that they are mainly questioning you possibly breeding your dog, not buying a dog from a breeder. The large majority of this forum is for breeding to better the breed...And that's it. Meaning extensive health testing, obtaining titles, and the breeding of dogs who perfectly fit the breed standard. No need to add to the extensive overpopulation of dogs in general. You have the opportunity to learn a lot here. So welcome!

User avatar
pitbullforever
Bully Ambassador
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:19 am
Location: port jervis NY
Contact:

Postby pitbullforever » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:18 pm

B & Piper wrote:
fluffy wrote:

yes but the ones in shelters are dying because theres not enough homes for them and because of the breeds repuation


i chose to get my dog from a responsible breeder so therefore am guilty for what some BYB did. there is over breedin with every breed of dogs. if i wanted to adopt a dog i would. i had the chance to own one of the last dogs from the late tanya of cold steel pits and very proud to have some of her dogs. i would not trade him for anything in the world. adoption is a personal decition every dog owner gets to make. thats why this country is so great. if i want a puppy i get a pup if i want to adopt i adopt. in my case i chose to get a pup from a respectable kennel. my decition and my option. as that you should respect it. at the end if my dog gets sick you will not pay the bill. if he runs out of food and water you will not feed him. its my sole responsability to care and love them. and as such if i breed is my job to MAKE sure they end up in good houses. the contracts sign before hand, meet and interview the future owners, inspect living facilities and ensure their well being. thats what a responsible owner does.[/quote]

I think that they are mainly questioning you possibly breeding your dog, not buying a dog from a breeder. The large majority of this forum is for breeding to better the breed...And that's it. Meaning extensive health testing, obtaining titles, and the breeding of dogs who perfectly fit the breed standard. No need to add to the extensive overpopulation of dogs in general. You have the opportunity to learn a lot here. So welcome![/quote]
yes that is exactly what i'm doing esp since i've seen dogs that came from "good breeders" at shelters when ended up in the end put down due to not enough homes.

User avatar
fluffy
Newborn Bully
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: nor-cal

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

pitbullforever wrote:

yes that is exactly what i'm doing esp since i've seen dogs that came from "good breeders" at shelters when ended up in the end put down due to not enough homes.[/quote]

so what does that have to do with me? do you know me? can you predict the future of my dogs and offsprings? if so when will they become champions.?? i have sons of champions my last one is son of ch black china onyx. will that allow me to breed him in your eyes or do i need permission from you? do i submit my request in writting? i see your point if i had a byb stock but i dont for you to assume something about every dog just cause is a pit. is the same mentallity am tryin to fight about the pit itself. set an example and give your opinion when you know the facts. by you statin i dont know what am doing without knowin my background nor my experience makes your comments naive and lacking facts. know someone before you assume. "all pits are bad and agressive" same type of ignorant people all pit owners are fightin against.

User avatar
dove
Bully Lover 4 Life
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Re: meet fluffy

Postby dove » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 am

Love the Name 'FLUFFY' ... he is a very stunning boy :inlove: ...

OMG total PUPPY CUTNESS HERE!!
fluffy wrote:Image


Welcome to the Board :thumbsup: ~ Deb & Tonka

User avatar
GSDBulldog
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 8705
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Contact:

Postby GSDBulldog » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:15 am

Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! Love the name "Fluffy" lol

User avatar
Mya&theSiebenDackels
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 5973
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Northern Mississippi

Postby Mya&theSiebenDackels » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Welcome to the forum!

User avatar
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 6072
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 11:57 am
Location: somewhere in the hills...
Contact:

Postby merriterrier » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:54 pm

fluffy wrote:so what does that have to do with me? do you know me? can you predict the future of my dogs and offsprings? if so when will they become champions.?? i have sons of champions my last one is son of ch black china onyx. will that allow me to breed him in your eyes or do i need permission from you? do i submit my request in writting? i see your point if i had a byb stock but i dont for you to assume something about every dog just cause is a pit. is the same mentallity am tryin to fight about the pit itself. set an example and give your opinion when you know the facts. by you statin i dont know what am doing without knowin my background nor my experience makes your comments naive and lacking facts. know someone before you assume. "all pits are bad and agressive" same type of ignorant people all pit owners are fightin against.



LMAO! Yes, please submit your request to breed in writing 3-5 mos before the planned breeding to me. I will personally decide if you are worthy. lol

I don't think there is any need to get upset, if you are breeding tested proven APBTs then you are not part of the problem. If you are breeding your dogs simply based on a dog in their lineage with no consideration for the quality of the actual dog being bred, then there is an issue. I do APBT rescue, but that doesn't mean I have an issue with breeding as long as it is ethical and responsible. We have some very good breeders on this forum, and I would never slam them for producing the fantastic dogs they do. Hell, those are the dogs that will carry on the breed if we can ever get out of this damn Pit Bull over population/BYB/BSL issue. If you are a responsible breeder of quality dogs, then more power to you.

User avatar
fluffy
Newborn Bully
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: nor-cal

Postby fluffy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm

merriterrier wrote:LMAO! Yes, please submit your request to breed in writing 3-5 mos before the planned breeding to me. I will personally decide if you are worthy. lol

I don't think there is any need to get upset, if you are breeding tested proven APBTs then you are not part of the problem. If you are breeding your dogs simply based on a dog in their lineage with no consideration for the quality of the actual dog being bred, then there is an issue. I do APBT rescue, but that doesn't mean I have an issue with breeding as long as it is ethical and responsible. We have some very good breeders on this forum, and I would never slam them for producing the fantastic dogs they do. Hell, those are the dogs that will carry on the breed if we can ever get out of this damn Pit Bull over population/BYB/BSL issue. If you are a responsible breeder of quality dogs, then more power to you.



lol lol just my thinking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

User avatar
pitbullforever
Bully Ambassador
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:19 am
Location: port jervis NY
Contact:

Postby pitbullforever » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:22 pm

fluffy wrote:
pitbullforever wrote:

yes that is exactly what i'm doing esp since i've seen dogs that came from "good breeders" at shelters when ended up in the end put down due to not enough homes.


so what does that have to do with me? do you know me? can you predict the future of my dogs and offsprings? if so when will they become champions.?? i have sons of champions my last one is son of ch black china onyx. will that allow me to breed him in your eyes or do i need permission from you? do i submit my request in writting? i see your point if i had a byb stock but i dont for you to assume something about every dog just cause is a pit. is the same mentallity am tryin to fight about the pit itself. set an example and give your opinion when you know the facts. by you statin i dont know what am doing without knowin my background nor my experience makes your comments naive and lacking facts. know someone before you assume. "all pits are bad and agressive" same type of ignorant people all pit owners are fightin against.[/quote]
i'm not saying your a bad breeder. i've seen it first hand people who breed a dog not just a pit bull who won in champions and not all of them make it out of shelters.

User avatar
fluffy
Newborn Bully
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: nor-cal

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:12 pm

GSDBulldog wrote:Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! Love the name "Fluffy" lol


and i was thinkin on namin the puppy BUTTERCUP or maybe CUPCAKE :) manly names for pits.

User avatar
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF
Posts: 7459
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:59 pm
Location: Shingle Springs, CA
Contact:

Postby Kingsgurl » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey, where in Nor Cal are you at? How are your dogs hip scores? I'm hoping we get some more people with good hip scores to submit results so we can stop ranking behind the German Shepherd in the hip department.

User avatar
fluffy
Newborn Bully
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: nor-cal

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:32 pm

Kingsgurl wrote:Hey, where in Nor Cal are you at? How are your dogs hip scores? I'm hoping we get some more people with good hip scores to submit results so we can stop ranking behind the German Shepherd in the hip department.


santa cruz county, am also interested on gettin enough people so we can have a nor-cal ADBASI show. i have to go all the way to so-cal for the only show on the state. it kind of sucks. send me a pm. :)

User avatar
Diesels_Angel
Newborn Bully
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: Louisiana

Postby Diesels_Angel » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:31 am

Fluffy isn't very fluffy, lol. Unless you mean FLUFFED with Muscles, hee hee.

roflmao

By the way, I am IN LOVE with the little female you have. She is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

Love me some puppies!


Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests