Hello From Sunny San Diego!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
FamilyHeirloom
Newborn Bully

Hello From Sunny San Diego!

Postby FamilyHeirloom » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:38 am

Hello Everybody,
My name is Rachel I am the Lead Adoptions Counelor at the Escondido Humane Society, a pittie mom, model, and pit advocate. I have two amazing pittie. My female is Money a 7 year old American Staffordshire Terrier who my husband adopted before we were together but she's totally my little girl now. My boy is Joey a 2 1/2 year old male APBT who I adopted from the shelter I now work at after 6 months of looking at him online. I finally decided to adopt him when I found out he was going to be euthanized if he didn't find a home or a rescue to take him because he got out of an excersie pen and chased a llama. They are both the most amazing dogs I've ever had and because of them I have a career I love and a massive passion for saving the breed. I have currently filed for my 501c3 status to start building my bully breed sanctuary here in sunny San Diego! My sister is the Pennsylvania representative for the Humane Society of the United States and my partner. She is my legal paperwork half and I'm the dog whisperer. I'm really looking forward to being a super active member of this site! I can't wait to get to know you all!

Much love,
Rachel

I've attached a couple pictures of my babies. My girl is the brown brindle my boy is the big black thing lol
Image[/img]

Jorsher
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Hello From Sunny San Diego!

Postby Jorsher » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:04 am

Haha, love that pic.

He's all, "yo, wussup?!"

Welcome :)

pitbullforever
Bully Ambassador

Postby pitbullforever » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:59 am

they are cuties can't wait to see more pics of them your doing a great job and thanks for adopting!!!

3dogmom
Newborn Bully

Postby 3dogmom » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:41 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your rescue project.

FamilyHeirloom
Newborn Bully

Postby FamilyHeirloom » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:21 pm

Hehe yes Joey isn't exactly the most sublte dog on the planet. He likes to sit like a person too. He'll sit on his but with his front paws resting on his hind legs like he's thinking really hard. I have yet to capture this on film but once I do I'll deffinitley send it to you guys. I'm so excited about this forum and I can't wait to share with you guys the funnyness that is my babies. I'll have to upload a video of Joey playing Toro too! He has this blanket that he LOVESSS and he'll whirl it around in the air in big circles and then drape it across his back like a cape and walk around with it. It's absolutley hilarious and a must watch for anyone who says pits are vicious.

julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby julie64 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Welcome Rachel, Your dogs are beautiful. Joey seems like quite the character. My girl Shay loves to sit like he does, she's not very modest either.

DoGSpELLedBckWrdS
Newborn Bully

Postby DoGSpELLedBckWrdS » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

welcome!!!1 roflmao

rosie1123
Adolescent Bully

Postby rosie1123 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:43 am

welcome!!!!!

i do alittle pin-up modeling to and been wanting to take pictures with my boy. just dont know if he'll sit long enough. lol.

FamilyHeirloom
Newborn Bully

Postby FamilyHeirloom » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:53 am

Yeah I've been modeling for a while. I don't really do pin up anymore but it will always be my first love. If you want to check out some more of my stuff or my pit sanctuary site you can visit:
www.myspace.com/nikkidodge
or
www.myspace.com/pitperfectsanctuary
The key to getting them to stay that long is to have the photographer or an assisstant hold a treat near the camera so they're focused on it.

rosie1123
Adolescent Bully

Postby rosie1123 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:16 pm

oh, thats cool.

i'll take a look at your stuff.

thanx!!!!!!!

FamilyHeirloom
Newborn Bully

Postby FamilyHeirloom » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Defintiely and good luck! There a lot of really great pin up photographers by you. Look up Viva Van Story I believe she's in Texas.

rosie1123
Adolescent Bully

Postby rosie1123 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm

awesome. thanx!!!!!!!

gooeydog

Postby gooeydog » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:31 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”