Back again

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
dove
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby dove » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 am

Hi ...
Beautiful pup :inlove:
I know there are a few members from WA area, maybe they can help direct you to a rescue in your area. Have you looked through the rescue thread on here? I hope you find your pup a home soon ... Good Luck ~ Deb & Tonka

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:06 am

Can't you find a home that will allow you to keep the dog? It's very tough right now to rehome ANY dogs.
We have a Puggle, a 4lbs. Chihuahua/IG mix, a Maltese (mix?), and a few other SMALL, highly adoptable dogs who aren't "moving" so to speak, they are still with us and if it's tough to find these little kiddos homes, it's going to be nearly impossible to rehome yours.

I'd keep looking until I found a place to live that would accept my dog, if I were you.

With the economy like it is, aquiring a new dog, and esp. a larger one, is the last thing on people's minds.

Mya&theSiebenDackels
Addicted to PBF

Postby Mya&theSiebenDackels » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Welcome and I am so sorry that you have to get rid of your dog.

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

He's gorgeous! Good Luck!

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 pm

ogpanther
Newborn Bully

Postby ogpanther » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 am

Do not limit your options to your state. Network! Look in other states as well. Just because a said property owner or what not says they will not accept your dog, push all that you can. Fight for your baby, as you know that it would fight for you too. Introduce your dog to property owners, let them experience it too, you never know!!

BabyReba

Postby BabyReba » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi there,

I'm sorry to say that PBF does not allow users to post their pets up for adoption on the forum--we only allow dogs that are in shelters or rescue.

It's not that we don't think your dog deserves a great home, it's just that we encourage people to do whatever they can to keep their dog rather than give it up.

Hope you understand, sorry we can't be of more help.

Return to “Introductions”