Hi from Newcastle, UK

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
stussy187
Newborn Bully

Hi from Newcastle, UK

Postby stussy187 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi

This forum was linked in a video on youtube so I thought I'd join since I have to 2 mixes.

They are mixes and all we know is their mother was a pedigree staffordshire bull terrier. She was "caught" by a male of some unknown breed...but maybe looking at the pictures somebody could throw some ideas into the "gene pool" lol

Anyway, here they are

:peace:

stussy187
Newborn Bully

Postby stussy187 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

They didn't work, I'll try again

Image[/img]

TacoFlavoredKisses
Bully Ambassador

Postby TacoFlavoredKisses » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:53 am

Welcome to the forum. I have always wanted a little staffy girl!

I don't see a mix though. Either way she is adorable.

SophiazMom
Newborn Bully

Postby SophiazMom » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 am

Your pups are beautiful and welcome!

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 am

Welcome to the forum. Please tell us more about yourself so we can grant you access to the rest of the forum. A sample of a proper introduction is here...

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

stussy187
Newborn Bully

Postby stussy187 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 am

Well, my name is Leanne I am 26 years old and I live in the United Kingdom in a city called Newcastle upon Tyne. I have 2 gorgeous little Staffi girls, pictured above. They are called Kodi (left) and Kira (right).

I have always been a fan of the breed as I have grown up around it. Many of my friends breed and raise Staffi's and I used to live next to a family that owned 4 Pit Bull's and 2 miniature Staffi's.

Just before Christmas 2006, my partner and I decided to get a Staffi. We contacted our local cat and dog shelter and were informed that there had been a litter of Staffi pups left on their door step 2 weeks earlier. We decided to go and view the puppies, and after some careful consideration we decided to put our name down for one. We received a phone call on January 2nd, saying we had been successful in getting a puppy. When we went to pick our puppy up, there was only 2 left. We chose Kodi, and put her new collar and lead on and just as we were about to leave we asked about the remaining puppy and were informed that the family that was supposed to take the her had turned her down as they didn't want "the runt of the litter". We decided, since we have a huge garden and plenty of areas around us to walk dogs, that we'd take her too. I don't think I could've lived with myself if I'd left her there... and they make wonderful companions for each other. So everybody, meet Kodi and Kira.

I have always admired the agility of the breed, and the sheer strength and energy of my two. Kira can run for miles and she never seems to tire and Kodi just seems to be a huge lump of muscle. I enjoy walking my dogs daily, up to 3 times a day, and on the odd occasion that we bump into another Staffi it is great to see them all running around together.

I am very pleased that we chose to get a Staffi, as most of my family and some of my friends still believe in the reputation of the Staffi, rather than meeting the dog first and making their mind up after. My own mother, who has always disliked Staffi's as she thought they were nothing but viscious animals, has even shown an interest in getting a Staffi pup after losing her beloved lab back in August this year.

I have already included pictures of my dogs, but I will attach 2 more, my favourites, taken when they were 9 weeks old...wearing Newcastle United football shirts haha.

Kodi

Kira

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Leanne and welcome to PBF. Enjoy.

PaPitt
Newborn Bully

Postby PaPitt » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Your dogs are very good looking,think they may have rottie in the mix there.

Your friends that breed Staffies are they doing it properly?health testing,hip scoring and under title etc?

Welcome here and btw there is no such thing as a minature Staffordshire bull terrier ;)

FearSheeple
Addicted to PBF

Postby FearSheeple » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome! Beautiful dogs! :)

Lisalrenee
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lisalrenee » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Welcome, Leanne!

My family ( at least part of it) is from Newcastle upon Tyne, as well! My great grandparents and grandfather emigrated to the states from there in the 1930s. I'm sure there's others of us still there - Roberts was the last name, though I know it's not terribly uncommon.

Your pups are gorgeous! Welcome, again!

Loud Mouf
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Loud Mouf » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome to PBF!!!!

stussy187
Newborn Bully

Postby stussy187 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Lisalrenee wrote:Welcome, Leanne!

My family ( at least part of it) is from Newcastle upon Tyne, as well! My great grandparents and grandfather emigrated to the states from there in the 1930s. I'm sure there's others of us still there - Roberts was the last name, though I know it's not terribly uncommon.

Your pups are gorgeous! Welcome, again!

Wow that is so cool! I wish I could emigrate! Roberts is a very common name - I think I know 2 (off the top of my head) and they aren't related at all haha.

PaPitt wrote:Your dogs are very good looking,think they may have rottie in the mix there.

Your friends that breed Staffies are they doing it properly?health testing,hip scoring and under title etc?

Welcome here and btw there is no such thing as a minature Staffordshire bull terrier ;)

Yes I have often thought there was a bit of Rottie in there but was unsure as neither of them got the height... but I assume the bull terrier is the more dominant gene of the two breeds?

My friends are professional breeders. All the pups get KC registered and they recommend they get hip scored etc.. I don't know all the ins and outs of it, though.

Are you sure there is no such thing? Maybe these were just really small staffi's lol

Thank you all for making me feel welcome!

PaPitt
Newborn Bully

Postby PaPitt » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Haha,yes ive seen some real little staffies around too. lol
Your dogs are awesome though!

Hope you enjoy it here,it has lots of great info and friendly members.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Very cute dogs, regardless of what they are.

Return to “Introductions”