Hello from Ohio

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
matt
Newborn Bully

Hello from Ohio

Postby matt » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Hey all, hows it going and Happy Holidays. My name is Matt. I've been lurking around the site for a while but I've just never posted anything yet and I guess its about time I do, I have two awesome boys. First, is Chief. He just turned a year old on 12/01/08. Second is Maximus. He was born on 6/20/08. I plan on sticking around for a while and will get pics up as soon as I can. Thanks.

matt
Newborn Bully

Postby matt » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:03 am

Please tell us more about yourself so you can get granted access to the rest of the forum. An example can be found here...

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

bella_blue
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby bella_blue » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:59 am

Welcome! Gorgeous dogs. Maximus' markings on his face are just striking.

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi Matt and welcome to pbf. Pretty dogs. Can you tell us about yourself?

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 pm

welcome. beautiful pups.

matt
Newborn Bully

Postby matt » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Well a little about myself huh? First I guess, I have 3 beautiful children. A 13 yr old daughter named Kali and a 12 yr old son named Jacob. I also have a 9 month old named Kollin. The are my life and everything I do revolves around them. When I first brought Kollin home from the hospital, I was holding him and Chief jumped up next to me and laid his head on my lap right next to Kollin. They have become quite good friends.

This is my first go round at owning APBT's but I have been around them for about 10 or more years. Many of my friends have owned them and after seeing how great they are, I decided to own one and that turned into two. My kids absolutly love em. Even at Chief's young age, I have changed the way that many people think about this breed. When I first got him, my mom was like "Oh no, not a pitbull, they are mean." Now she absolutly loves him and is thinking about getting one herself. He crawls right up next to her, if shes taking a nap, and cuddles up close as he can and she never thought that she would ever let a pibble do that. As a matter of fact, she told me the other day that "You got screwed, he ain't no pitbull, he's the biggest baby I ever seen in my life. There isn't a mean bone in his body." He's a 60 lb lap dog. I have also changed the way that my 85 yr old grandparents think about this breed. They now buy him treats and stuff all the time. Whenever I go to they're house, they always ask me where Chief is, if I don't have him cause he usually goes everywhere with me.

I guess the reason I just told you all that is because, its really satisfying changing the way people think about this breed. I've got a few other stories as well but I'm not gonna bore you all with that as you all already know the stories in some form or another. I just met a guy today in the park who brought his wife over after I talked to him, because he couldn't believe they were pitbulls and how well behaved they were. I wanna continue to change people's mind and do my part to help this breed get the good name it deserves. I wanna learn as much as I can and help others as well if need be. They're the greatest breed ever.

If theres anything else you all wanna know, then ask and I would be more than happier to answer if I can.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Welcome to you and your pups.

Return to “Introductions”