Hi from MA

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
stangchick
Newborn Bully

Hi from MA

Postby stangchick » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi, I just adopted my 1st pitbull as a Christmas present for my son..I have only had him for about a week now and I love him so much..he's so smart and adorable. His name is Sully and he is about 9 weeks right now...he is the sweetest thing!! My son who is 10 is doing a doing a great job with him..so glad we chose this breed. :thumbsup:

stangchick
Newborn Bully

Postby stangchick » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 pm

sneakysnook
Newborn Bully

Postby sneakysnook » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Congrats to you for adopting a dog. It's a great looking dog.

bella_blue
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby bella_blue » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 am

He's so cute! That must be what my Remy looked like when he was a puppy!

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:17 am

Please tell us more about yourself so we can grant you access to the rest of the forum.
A sample can be found here.

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

stangchick
Newborn Bully

Postby stangchick » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 am

My name is Rebecca, I’m 30 years old and have lived in New England my whole life and yes I’m ready to move to a warmer climate. I just adopted my pitbull through Braveheart pitbull rescue (see braveheartrescue.com) after a lot of research on different breeds. I wanted to make sure I picked the right dog as this would be my son’s 1st dog. I realized this breed was for us after learning they were very loyal, full of energy, smart..and also being the nanny of dogs. I also just love there looks even though they all have there own characteristics they are all great looking dogs. So now we have Sully he is about 10 weeks and the cutest puppy of course in my eyes. We do plan on starting obedience classes with him soon I also have several training dvd’s that are a great help.

I have other interests as well that include Mustangs; I have had Mustang’s my whole life. I now have a 96 GT that I have modified a bit..because it’s nothing like the older models such as 1990 and under. I also like any kind of american muscle cars, see my dad was a mechanic and I basically grew up in the garage watching him just because I enjoyed it.
I like going to the drag races, beach, shopping, concerts ( Godsmack was my favorite concert) seen them 4 times. Other intrests include my 10 year old son spending time with him watching him ride his dirtbikes, he started riding at age 5 and also started racing and winning many trophies at that age. I have been with his dad since I was about 14 years old we are not married but mine as well be…he is also a mechanic.

We do have other pets as well which include a 4 yr old cat that I also adopted, a rabbit, gerbil, turtle, and 2 fish tanks..yeah I know should have my own pet store..hehe. Now we have Sully and I am so excited to have him as a part of our family.

KJAX5252
Super Bully

Postby KJAX5252 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Welcome. Braveheart Rescue always catches my eye with all the beautiful pit bulls they have! So glad you adopted! Post some more pics!

spammie

Postby spammie » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi and welcome to pbf. Thanks for volunteering :thumbsup:

ColbyDogs
Bully Ambassador

Postby ColbyDogs » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 am

Being a first time owner can be overwhelming and I am very glad to see you reaching out for more guidance. You will find alot of useful information here along with some really nice people with big hearts.

Welcome.

icebluelily
Super Bully

Postby icebluelily » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:24 am

:welcome: :)

DharmaGirl
Newborn Bully

Postby DharmaGirl » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Good luck with the puppy! I'm dealing with my 12 week old and she's a handfull!

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome to PBF from nearby (and also too cold) CT.

Return to “Introductions”