Hello all!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Daemon
Newborn Bully

Hello all!!!

Postby Daemon » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 am

Where to start? Let's see...

I'm 24 year old college student attending Baylor University, in Waco TX. I've been wanting for some time to be apart of an online pit bull community and this seemed like the best one.

Both my dogs are in advanced agility classes and we're looking forward to our first competition this spring. Also both my boys have passed the Good Canine Citizen certification test.

Well enough with all the introductions, time to show you my boys!

The first one is Tank. He's a 3yo American Staffordshire Terrier. He's the reason I'm such a huge pit bull lover today.

And the next one is Knox. He's a 2yo APBT. He's lots of fun, loves to cuddle, very hyper, and he loves to destroy every toy I give him.

And there you have it. Thanks for looking!

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 am

thanks for the pics and welcome from a fellow Texan

brannybritchcock
Adolescent Bully

Postby brannybritchcock » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 pm

:welcome:

Daemon
Newborn Bully

Postby Daemon » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

They're not pit bulls, but I'd like to show you the rest of my doggy family.

This is Maximus, he's a 4yo boerboel. He's my biggest dog at 207lbs, but he's just a big sweetie. He loves nothing more than to cuddle up on the couch or bed with me.

The baby of the family is Torque. He's a 2 month old boerboel we got last week. He's got a lot of energy. LoL He's starting to get into the clumsy puppy phase. He's adorable.

Lady is a 5yo miniature schnauzer. It may seem odd in the mix but she fits in perfectly. She's also the alpha of the group. I don't know how she gets those boys to listen but she does. She feisty!

And that's my doggy family.

Daemon
Newborn Bully

Postby Daemon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:06 pm

After reviewing my intro, I can't see much wrong with my post. I'm just a simple girl from Texas. I live outside city limits of Waco, TX, with my husband, 5 dogs, and 8 head of cow. We're one of those weird people who keep cows as pets. By the way, they do make great pets. In many ways, they act just like dogs. We still eat meat, but not our cows. Hypocritical?? I don't care. LoL

I love living in the country because of the freedom it gives you. I don't have to worry about ins rates going up because of my dogs. I love that my dogs have acreage to run and play every day. We even have a small pond where they love to harass the poor birds.

I graduated Baylor University in 2007 with a BS in computer science. I'm now attending graduate school for a MS in computer science. Right now I'm a freelance web designer. It's not the coolest job in the world, but it pays the bills. LoL

My interest include my family, dogs, IT, and anything fried, or covered in chocolate. Or fried and covered in chocolate. LoL roflmao

Julie K
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Julie K » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:14 pm

anything fried, or covered in chocolate. Or fried and covered in chocolate. LoL roflmao

Spoken like a true Texan!
Julie K

Chasesmom
Bully Ambassador

Postby Chasesmom » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Did somebody say something was wrong with your intro? I think your intro was just fine. Beautiful family you have there.
It may take a few days to get full posting access as the mods do have day jobs :tongue: and can't always get on here everyday.

Glad that you joined the forum. You sound like a super responsible dog owner!

DharmaGirl
Newborn Bully

Postby DharmaGirl » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:13 pm

What a name for a dog that's gonna be 200lbs+ Torque!! LOVE IT! WELCOME!

VC_Reno
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby VC_Reno » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:01 am

Oh I love Boerboels!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Welcome to the forum. Your dog family is beautiful!

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:46 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”