Intoducing.....Me!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Intoducing.....Me!

Postby I_luv_sara » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:21 am

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy and I'm a proud owner of a 3 month old pit. Her name is Sara and I have fallen in love! :inlove: My husband was actually the one who wanted a pit bull. So, I suprised him with one during the Holidays. We have thrown ourselves into learning more and making sure we are doing the right thing. The more I learn the more I love pit bulls!
I just bought a digital camara and it's on it's way. When I learn how to use it I'll post pictures of my little girl!
It's great to be here!!! :yipee:
I_luv_sara

Postby X-girl » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:22 am

:welcome:
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:23 am

Welcome to the board! I hope your pup works out for you. It's kind of a bad idea to buy pets as holiday presents. Tell us more about Sara. What does she look like? Can't wait for pics!
Boo439

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:26 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peace:
PitBullPride

Postby voodoopitbull » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:29 am

Boo439 wrote:It's kind of a bad idea to buy pets as holiday presents.

:goodpost:

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're happy with your new addition. There's so much to learn about APBTs so keep reading! :thumbsup:
voodoopitbull

Postby I_luv_sara » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:33 am

Actually she wasn't meant as a Holiday gift...just so happened my check came in the mail around that time.
Sara is growing!! She's black with white spotted shoulders. She has a white stripe down her forhead and a tongue like no other! ;)

Every morning my husband takes her out and when she comes in she comes straight in my room to greet me. If my door is closed she whines until he opens it for her. :doggie:

:headbang: This board has the coolest emoticons!
I_luv_sara

Postby damienApbt » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:33 am

rod was a gift for valentines day for me. i dont recomend it but i'm glad it worked out for me.

welcome to the board. get those pics up fast. they grow too darn quick.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:35 am

I am so happy she is working out so well for you guys. I only said what I did, because sadly, gift-pets often lose their luster and end up in shelters. I hope Sara gives you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!
Boo439

Postby I_luv_sara » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:43 am

Boo439 wrote: I hope Sara gives you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Thank You! :)) The one thing I've noticed..people have been trying to scare me to death with horror stories. It's like people feel a responsibility to make sure I know what I have is dangerous. :wallbang: Thank goodness for the web and a few good books or I WOULD be scared.
I_luv_sara

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:45 am

Ha! Get used to it. It's one of the "perks" of owning a pit bull.
Boo439

Postby I_luv_sara » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:59 am

Boo...I like your animals! :thumbsup: I checked out your Dogster pages and I loved the Catster ones too! Those look like a lot of fun!
I_luv_sara

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:01 pm

Thanks!! Ooh, please make Sara a page!! There's a Dogster thread in the General section. Be sure to add your page there if you make her one :)
Boo439

Postby who00knows » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:05 pm

hello!!!!!!! :welcome:
who00knows
Matured Bully

Location: Not at your local off leash dog park during peak hours

Postby Little Pittie » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:08 pm

Welcome! Can't wait for pics! :))
Little Pittie

Postby concreterose » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:18 pm

:hi
concreterose