Hi all new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby mypitmika » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:28 pm

pitbullpride wrote:OMG!!!! They are SO cute!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Yeah, what pitbullpride said! Adorable pups! Welcome to the board! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby SpudsBud » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:57 pm

Hey I saw in your other post that you live in Woodstock, me too! :headbang:

Welcome!
SpudsBud

Postby violet » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:24 pm

:welcome: gimmee your puppies :))
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby critters007 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:06 pm

:welcome: Cute puppies good luck with them.
critters007

Postby GT99 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:09 am

SpudsBud wrote:Hey I saw in your other post that you live in Woodstock, me too! :headbang:

Welcome!

Thats cool, nice to see other pitty lovers here in town, small world though lol. I cant wait until its a little warmer out, the pups cant stay out for too long in this cold. Especially today its -21 without the windchill I heard on the radio.

Ended up going to Global pet foods as well, grabbed some Canidae. For as long as I have been in Woodstock I never remembered they even had one there, that place has all the good stuff to feed your dogs too, I never would have thout there was a market here to carry that much selection of the high end foods.
GT99

Postby GT99 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:09 am

SpudsBud wrote:Hey I saw in your other post that you live in Woodstock, me too! :headbang:

Welcome!

Thats cool, nice to see other pitty lovers here in town, small world though lol. I cant wait until its a little warmer out, the pups cant stay out for too long in this cold. Especially today its -21 without the windchill I heard on the radio.

Ended up going to Global pet foods as well, grabbed some Canidae. For as long as I have been in Woodstock I never remembered they even had one there, that place has all the good stuff to feed your dogs too, I never would have thout there was a market here to carry that much selection of the high end foods.
GT99

Postby pocketpit » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm

Absolutely adorable babies! Welcome to the board!
pocketpit

Previous

Return to Introductions