I'm in Tampa and have 2 pits

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby deuce69 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:41 am

im right outside brandon... cross 301 over by 78th.... i got five acres here and my dog...
deuce69
Newborn Bully

Postby ArmaniPit » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:12 pm

I was out there last night at a party.....you have pics of your dog?
ArmaniPit

Postby deuce69 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:18 am

ya, but the picture trail account expired.... he's about a year now and about 90lb... he's def a big boy... registered though, so i dont want to catch any flack about a mix with mastiff, etc.... he's act a big baby.... my friends chiauaua scares the chocolate out of my dog, and he's a supposed "Viscous Pitbull" ... tampa aint really the best place for the pitbull right now.... careless owners and ghetto street fighters are putting a bad name in tampa... and you might of been at my party... i have many of them... what road was the house that you went to off of...
deuce69
Newborn Bully

Postby PitBullPride » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:52 am

I didn't think Tampa is too bad for pits right now....not unless you live in the Ybor City area......or Sulpher Springs.....I haven't hear much bad pit press here....and I'm very active in the dog world here. :thumbsup:
PitBullPride

Postby deuce69 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:03 am

hillsborough county.... considering that little boy was killed by those two dogs that were unsupervised was in hillsborough county... i still have stacks of newspaper articles out of the trib talking about banning pitbulls... Forgive me, its the worst I've ever seen since i've owned my pit...
deuce69
Newborn Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions