Heya

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
trooper
Newborn Bully

Heya

Postby trooper » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 am

Hi there :hi

I'm from Sydney, Australia and have 2 dogs - a SBTxBT (Diesel) and an APBT (Bass, my heart dog). I'm just here to read and learn, and maybe post the odd snippet here or there. :))

trooper
Newborn Bully

Postby trooper » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 am

I am also clearly incapable of reading things such as how to introduce myself. Or even how to edit posts :oops: Mentally high-5-ing myself right now.

Alright I'm 19 years old, as I said, from Sydney, Australia. Both my dogs are rescues. Diesel's from a rescue organisation, I got him at 12 weeks and he's now nearly 7. He's a tricolour (very handsome :tongue: ) and his hobbies include sleeping and pretending he's tough. Bass I saved from the pound 15 minutes before she was going to be euthanised. She's a chocolate colour, not quite seal, but not liver. Obviously being from the pound I don't know her bloodlines but IMO she looks a lot like the great Chinaman. I got her at 11 months (only 7 months ago) and she was emaciated, had shocking dandruff and big scabs around her legs - we think she had been hogtied at some point. Now she's fit and healthy and loves nothing more than playing, running or swimming. We're currently working on some DA issues and then we're going to be doing Agility, Endurance Trials, Obedience, her CGC and training as a Therapy Dog. I love her to pieces.

Myself? I work in Childcare, working with Asperger's & Autism Spectrum Disorders kids, and I have plans to eventually resurrect the APBT in this country, saving it from the hideous cross-bred fate which is destroying it.

There. Got it right this time :clap

Mya&theSiebenDackels
Addicted to PBF

Postby Mya&theSiebenDackels » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 am

Welcome!

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 am

welcome to the site, I think you will like it here...

APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby APBT<3er » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am

:welcome:
Good on you for rescuing! I also rescued my pittie mix and don't know where I'd be now without her. Good luck with all that you hope to achieve with your dog. I have similar goals in mind, although I have no idea how I'll achieve them in this small boonie town, but I'll figure it out :D

You mentioned that you wanted to find information and what not -- well you've come to the right place. :)

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:18 pm

:modwelcomeonly3:

Return to “Introductions”