Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Washu
Newborn Bully

Hello

Postby Washu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello, everyone.

I am April. I live in central Indiana with my boyfriend. We have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 6 rats.

The dogs are Ranger and Dooku. Ranger is a male pit mix that my boyfriend found as a stray before I met him. We aren't exactly sure what his breed is. Dooku is a female GSD that my mom bought from a breeder, then gave her to me when she moved and couldn't bring her.

The cats are Vivi, Ryoohki, and Edea. Vivi was a stray cat that I found who ended up having kittens and Ryohki was the one I kept. Edea was my sister's cat, but she had too many cats (mostly fosters) when she found out she was pregnant, so she rehomed all of her fosters and let me take Edea.

The female rats are Nymph, Ashe, Penelo, and Unico. And the males are Cid and Smeagol. The males are neutered, and they all live together in a Ferret Nation cage.

Image[/img]

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Welcome to PBF!
I love rats :)

APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby APBT<3er » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 pm

That is so awesome! I used to have rats. I fostered them for the SPCA and had 17 at one point (luckily 11 weren't mine) I had a hairless for a while, paid $5 for him at the pet store because no one wanted him, he was sooooo sweet I named him O.P. short for Optimus Prime and my boyfriend loved him from there on out lol, he passed away six months after I got him though, he was an old soul. I really like your cage, if ever I got rats again I would want a cage like that. Anyway, welcome to the forum, there are a lot of wonderful people here and loads of great info, your pittie mix doesn't look like much of a mix to me, would love to see more pictures. and your GSD is gorgeous to :)

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 pm

welcome to the forum... I think you will like it here...

brannybritchcock
Adolescent Bully

Postby brannybritchcock » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

good looking pup, reminds me of my brother's dog.

Washu
Newborn Bully

Postby Washu » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome. And here's another picture of the dogs.

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm

brannybritchcock
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 pm Post subject:
good looking pup, reminds me of my brother's dog.

INDEED

pitgrrl

Postby pitgrrl » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”