Hello everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
brannybritchcock
Adolescent Bully

Postby brannybritchcock » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 pm

cool that you consider them two different breeds, that's always been my opinion as well and I like the looks of Breeze, she's an absolutely beautiful bully. thanks for being open minded and welcome to the forum friend :thumbsup:

PlatinumLine
Newborn Bully

Postby PlatinumLine » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:52 pm

brannybritchcock wrote:cool that you consider them two different breeds, that's always been my opinion as well and I like the looks of Breeze, she's an absolutely beautiful bully. thanks for being open minded and welcome to the forum friend :thumbsup:

and i thank you for being open minded as well.... 8)

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm

PlatinumLine wrote:
bullydogla wrote:Your on the westbank or northshore area? I've seen your kennel site awhile back.

i am just south of Lafayette

and here is another shot of bergie....sorry for the pic, its bad, and her head is cut off but it will just give you an idea

Oh yes, I see it now :)
Thank you, and thanks for not taking offense!
I appreciate your dogs for what they are and that you're going about it the right way, health testing and such. It makes me feel that there IS hope :)

PlatinumLine
Newborn Bully

Postby PlatinumLine » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 pm

msvette2u wrote:
PlatinumLine wrote:
bullydogla wrote:Your on the westbank or northshore area? I've seen your kennel site awhile back.

i am just south of Lafayette

and here is another shot of bergie....sorry for the pic, its bad, and her head is cut off but it will just give you an idea

Oh yes, I see it now :)
Thank you, and thanks for not taking offense!
I appreciate your dogs for what they are and that you're going about it the right way, health testing and such. It makes me feel that there IS hope :)

oh, well its not like you came at me sideways or anything...LOL...
you were very respectful, what other way is there to take it...lol....i definitly wouldn't have taken offense to it.....thank you as well for your open mind, I mean , i know the tention that can pop up between bully breeders and apbt breeders.....so its all good... :thumbsup:

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 pm

to be honest, there are some harsh people on this site, between being a breeder and especially a breeder of the Am Bullies, you're bound to catch a little flak. The fact that you appear to really love your dogs, you seem to know your stuff and you make a distinction between the ambulls and the apbt's......thats all i need to know man, happy to have you here!

:thumbsup:

PlatinumLine
Newborn Bully

Postby PlatinumLine » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 pm

natebritchcock wrote:to be honest, there are some harsh people on this site, between being a breeder and especially a breeder of the Am Bullies, you're bound to catch a little flak. The fact that you appear to really love your dogs, you seem to know your stuff and you make a distinction between the ambulls and the apbt's......thats all i need to know man, happy to have you here!

:thumbsup:

thanks nate....appreciate that man...
and yeah, im sure i'll catch some trash talk somewhere down the line....but all i can do is try to explain myself....I sure ain't out to harm noone, but i understand where APBT breeders catch their hardships with bully breeders, as i myself was always into APBT up until about 5-6 years ago. You gotta love these dogs history man, they have come a long way.
thanks for the comments... 8)

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:46 am

Welcome aboard. AmBullies are not my style by any means, but I also wanted to extend my compliments. You seem to have a brain in your head, and are open to sensible discussion and constructive criticism. The AmBully needs more people like you who are actually interested in improving the breed, and who know where their program can use improvement. Too many seem to be in it for the ego, or maybe it's the money, not sure. And another sect is always insisting that their dogs are still APBTs, and far superior to those skinny little gamedogs that only cost $300. :\

Anyway, welcome. :)

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 am

Tane and Breeze are beautiful(and handsome lol)

Welcome to PBF, can't wait to start seeing pictures of your kids in the gallery.

Libby

db_sampson
Super Bully

Postby db_sampson » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 am

Welcome, all your dogs look great, but tane is by far my favourite. like others here im not big on am bullies, but the more i see dogs like yours (especially tane) the more i like them...

bullydogla
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bullydogla » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:22 am

I have family in Henderson. Perhaps when I'm visiting them I could come see your yard. I like all bully breeds and your dogs look really well done. Plus visiting that part of the family is boring as sh*t. lol

PlatinumLine
Newborn Bully

Postby PlatinumLine » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

bullydogla wrote:I have family in Henderson. Perhaps when I'm visiting them I could come see your yard. I like all bully breeds and your dogs look really well done. Plus visiting that part of the family is boring as sh*t. lol

well man, if you are in New Orleans, we have gatherings about once a month right there in Kenner just so everyone can kinda catch up and hang out....see some nice dogs....and sometimes even some very ugly dogs....LOL...but you should drop in on one man, if you want i can keep you posted on when we have another one

bullydogla
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bullydogla » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 am

Sure lemme know where. I grew up in Kenner and still have family there.

PlatinumLine
Newborn Bully

Postby PlatinumLine » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:02 pm

so when can i post on the general board?...lol

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 am

I am surprised that you aren't included yet!

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 am

yeah, thats a bit weird....maybe you should try to contact one of the admins of the site through email (if you cant PM 'em)

Return to “Introductions”