gtfv6yijxfgh gv

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 am

DaveDank wrote: the only thing not giving people access to the forum does is increase the chances that they will do something stupid to/with there dog

If people are going to do something stupid to/with their dog, they'll do it whether or not they get access.

So, you x-rayed the hips and did cardiac testing, etc., and submitted them to OFA for ratings?
What's his scores?

jestBC
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jestBC » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 am

"Dog" is still too young for reliable hips and heart tests.

laurieellis27
Newborn Bully

Postby laurieellis27 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 pm

DaveDank wrote:can i get access to the forums so i can get the answers i need for my pitbull .

thanks
Surely DaveDank who builds multi-million dollar custom homes isn't illiterate....but I'm beginning to wonder, seeing as though he can't post a proper introduction and seems to have a attitude along the lines of a spoiled rotton child

laurieellis27
Newborn Bully

Postby laurieellis27 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

DaveDank wrote:wow this is about the lamest thing i have ever come across on the internet im literally about to puke. Please do us a favor and :yucky: some of the :crazy:

hi im dave im 25 and live on an island i have dreadlocks and am the coolest person within a 1354 mile radius of me at any given time. i like football and spear fishing. i build multimilliondollar custom homes. Do you have an ego problem or what??

this is my first dog. 12 week old pitbull. red w/ white chest. was house trained in 2 days. sit/stay 2 days. no 1 day. inside/outside 2 days. leash trained 1 day. freewalks perfectly. i have had him 2 weeks. perfect around other dogs and young children HA HA house trained in two days!!! wow how cool you must be to train your pup in two days...I would say you are the coolest person within a 1354 mile radius at any given time

i plan on making him well trained friendly and obediant. interested in jumping, speed, strength, and dog shows. plan on breeding him.
I thought you already had him trained...he was house broken in two days, leash trained in a day...whatever that means and he is perfect.

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Whoa! It's gettin' hot in here!

DaveDank
Newborn Bully

Postby DaveDank » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 pm

you guys are seriously soo lame this thing has like 1100 views what are you guys like ooooh ohhhh did he say something oh oh my god hes responding!!! whats it say whats it say!??!

all i want is to be able to ask any questions i have concerning whatever i concern. i dont know why you guys are jumping down my throat cuz i didnt wanna make a intro... sorry

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 pm

i think its funny how your thread is going....everyone's having a good time giving you a hard time. the truth is, you brought it on yourself by being a totally unreasonable tool. There are 7090 members on this forum....that means 7090 people were willing to take 3 minutes out of their day and give a proper introduction, which for one reason or another you thought was asking too much. If you had been like sure ill give an intro rather than "im the coolest person within X amount of miles around me" nobody would have had any problems with you.

burt reynolds.....he would have given an proper introduction

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Burt SO rocks :inlove:

(heheh)

laurieellis27
Newborn Bully

Postby laurieellis27 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Kathy Griffin would agree....tool

DaveDank
Newborn Bully

Postby DaveDank » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am

can i have access or not?

Lua
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Lua » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 am

im sorry to disappoint you but my dog has already had xray's, his temperment has been thoroughly tested, he has a very good bloodline, i have a 7 gen pedigree, if and when i breed him i will have all dogs sold before breeding.

Maybe I don't "get" your sense of humour, and this is sarcasm but I don't understand why you are lying about stuff like this.. "Dog" is too young for his temperament to be thoroughly tested and for his x-rays to be valid. Do you think the attitude makes your chance at access more likely?
As for this:

the only thing not giving people access to the forum does is increase the chances that they will do something stupid to/with there dog, not get important info on there dog not get any opinions on whats best for there dog etc etc etc.

The thing is, people like that in no way benefit the forum. They don't offer knowledge or an open mind, let alone common sense. The ones willing to learn are generally going to be at least cooperative with basic forum rules, I think. Those are the ones worth having around. If you wont even make a proper introduction, who's to say you're going to follow ANY rules? If you really want to get access get off your high horse and stop being a brat about a simple introduction. As has been said, every body had to do it.

jredwood
Newborn Bully

Postby jredwood » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:32 pm

dude, just give some honest, non sarcastic, info about your dog and your self and you will be givin access. Or just find your info some where else. Chuck Norris would have posted the right info.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 pm

DaveDank wrote:wow this is about the lamest thing i have ever come across on the internet im literally about to puke.

DaveDank wrote:plan on breeding him.

DaveDank wrote:you guys are seriously soo lame

Oh, you're still here and wanting access?
I can't figure out why... :huh?: since we're all so lame, and all...and you know this board is about rescue and responsbile ownership and not backyard style breeding :dunno:

innocence621
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby innocence621 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Here dude, I'll help you...just fill in the blanks.

"Hi everyone! My name is __(insert name)______. I'm from ___(insert state)_____. I just got a new puppy, his name is __(pup's name)____, he's _________months old and ___(insert color)________. I am interested in ___________(what kind of info you have questions about or would like to learn)_________________________________. I hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge here and possibly learn something. I plan to __(any activities? like wp, show, agility?)________ with my puppy when he is older. I would like to learn more about ___(whatever you want)_________. I have thoughts of breeding him when he is older and would like to learn how to be a responsible, reputable breeder. I am also interested in ______________(other hobbies/interests)__________________ in my spare time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I'm sorry for being so spastic in the beginning, I am not used to this intro thing, but I now understand and would like access to the forums now, because it's obvious I really want it since I keep coming back. I promise I'm not a troll, even though it may seem that way. ;)"

Lua
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Lua » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

innocence621 wrote:...just fill in the blanks.

"Hi everyone! My name is __(insert name)______. I'm from ___(insert state)_____. I just got a new puppy, his name is __(pup's name)____, he's _________months old and ___(insert color)________. I am interested in ___________(what kind of info you have questions about or would like to learn)_________________________________. I hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge here and possibly learn something. I plan to __(any activities? like wp, show, agility?)________ with my puppy when he is older. I would like to learn more about ___(whatever you want)_________. I have thoughts of breeding him when he is older and would like to learn how to be a responsible, reputable breeder. I am also interested in ______________(other hobbies/interests)__________________ in my spare time.

This is a cool idea, but my only problem with it is putting words in his mouth like "would like to learn how to be a responsible, reputable breeder" and "contribute to the wealth of knowledge here" as he hasn't shown that he wants to do those things.
It's basically just telling him "this is the right thing to say, so just write that instead" IMO. Sure, that's definitely the outline for a respectable and ideal member, but when you give people who just don't give a crap that outline I assume they're going to abuse it.

Even subtle changes like this might be more suitable..

Hi everyone! My name is __(insert name)______. I'm from ___(insert state)_____. I just got a new puppy, his/her name is __(pup's name)____, s/he's _________months old and ___(insert color)________. I am interested in ___________(what kind of info you have questions about or would like to learn)_________________________________. I'm interested in joining the forum because I ______________. I plan to __(any activities? like wp, show, agility?)________ with my puppy when he is older. I would like to learn more about ___(whatever you want)_________. I have thoughts of breeding him when he is older because ____________. I am also interested in ______________(other hobbies/interests)__________________ in my spare time.

Return to “Introductions”