NEED SOME HELP

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

NEED SOME HELP

Postby htlpsg » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:56 pm

HOW DO I GET GRANTED PERMISSION TO POST MESSAGES IN OTHER FORUMS? FOR EXAMPLE I KNOW A PIT THAT NEEDS A HOME OR FOSTER PARENT VERY BAD IN PENNSYLVANIA. THE DOGS NAME IS SHY AND HAS BEEN IN A KENNEL FOR OVER A YEAR. SHY WAS FOUND WHEN MEMBERS FROM A BOXER RESCUE GROUP WERE OUT MAKING ROUNDS AND FOUND SHY ALONE AT THE POUND. SHY WAS RESCUED AND SPENT ABOUT A YEAR IN THE BOXER RESCUES KENNEL. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ABOUT SHY AND OTHER DOGS LIKE HIM ON http://www.adoptaboxerrescue.com/ . WHEN I WENT TO POST THIS INFORMATION ON THE APOPTION PAGE IT WOULD NOT LET ME. I WAS JUST CURIOUS. PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE. IT IS A GREAT CAUSE AND SHY IS A GREAT DOG. THANKS AGAIN. KAIT
htlpsg

Postby X-girl » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:08 pm

Hi there. OK, 1 of the site admins will be along to grant you full access to PBF. I see you already posted a brief intro so just hang tight.

:) Please check your PM's, too.
X-girl
Regulator

thanks

Postby htlpsg » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:15 pm

hey thanks for your response. how do i check my pm's??
htlpsg

Postby X-girl » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:20 pm

You're welcome.

At the top of the screen click "Messages".

Also, in your Profile, you can set your preferences to either get an e-mail or a pop-up notification (or both) when you receive a message.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby kazuo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:49 am

:welcome: you should be all set now.
kazuo
Site Admin

Return to Introductions