************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
coco0889
Matured Bully

Postby coco0889 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Welcome! There is lots to learn here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Post a few pics of your dogs and tell us more!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm

welcome to the forum, you'll have to post a longer introduction before the mods grant full access to the forum.

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm

first off one thing that everyone will let you know on here is this: no dog parks. because of the type of dogs we have, its best to stay away from dog parks all together....it wouldnt matter if your dog was the one that was attacked...it would get blamed just because its a bully breed.

the easiest way i've found to post pictures is to start a photobucket account online (free,) upload your pictures to that, and then copy paste the img address onto your posting. :thumbsup:

jestBC
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jestBC » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 am

:welcome:

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

welcome, just not to dog parks

laurieellis27
Newborn Bully

Postby laurieellis27 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:35 pm

yeah, dog parks are a no go. In my town, you cannot go out with your dog unless he or she is leashed. I walk my dogs in the morning with my daughters to school and they interact with lots of kids and adults, I then walk them to pick the girls up from school and they get loads of love from children and adults...with that being said, if I see a dog that doesn't happen to be on a leash which is a huge fine by the way, I take a different route and avoid the situation. You don't know what that dog will do and pits are super powerful and who knows if you will be able to handle the situation, so it's best to avoid it all together. If you got a dog running at your dog with no leash, what are you going to do?? That is a dog park scenario....I wouldn't do it...no way, no how!
welcome! :))

Return to “Introductions”