I'm a newbie, i hope I'm doing this right

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I'm a newbie, i hope I'm doing this right

Postby Pitt-terra » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:21 pm

I wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, I just signed on today. I have visited this site many times and love it. The site is very educational and I'm so excited to be able to share the love of my life with other pit bull lovers.

I know Pitbull only has one t, but that user name was taken so I spelled it with 2 t's. Pandora my now 12 weeek old baby's A.K.A. is Panterra, so my user name came from her nickname.

Here are some pic's of my with my princess Pandora @ 6 weeks visting her grandmother for the first time.

Please bare with me this is the first time I have ever been active in a forum. I hope I'm doing this right.

P.S. how do you guys & gals post those small images on the left side of your post?

The pictures are not that great, first day with my new digy camera, I promise I will improve.

Pitt-terra

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:26 pm

WELCOME!!!! Very very cute dogs! :)
PitBullPride

Postby PitXstatic » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:27 pm

Welcome! Cute bully baby.

To download a picture or avatar under your user name, log on, go into your profile, scroll to the bottom of the page, and then upload an avatar from your computer, off a URL, or offsite.

All the best!
PitXstatic

Postby X-girl » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:28 pm

Your baby is gorgeous!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Chocolate Thunda » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:30 pm

First of Welcome. Glad you dropped in. The pup is uber cute. Secondly yep the avatar you are refering to is your way of being seperate from the flock. You can put any pic in you want. as long as it's 150x150.....size of pic. Anyway welcome again and enjoy the ride.
Chocolate Thunda
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby concreterose » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:37 pm

concreterose
Regulator

Postby ShadowWolf » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:41 pm

Awwww! :inlove: Such a cute baby. Welcome to the group!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Thanks for the welcome!

Postby Pitt-terra » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:48 pm

Thank you all for viewing my baby's pic's and welcoming me. I look forward to being an active member of this forum.

Thanks for the reply on posting the avatar, I think I will work on that a little now or do some work.

Talk to you later!
Pitt-terra

Postby voodoopitbull » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:25 pm

What an adorable pup! Welcome to the forum!
voodoopitbull

Postby Boscoe13 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:43 pm

Welcome! Your pup is sooo cute :inlove:
Boscoe13

Postby violet » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:01 pm

:hi cute pup..what breed is the other dog? :welcome:
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:15 am

Welcome to the board! You're going to love it here so much that you will be late for work, forget to feed your family, neglect housecleaning... This place is worse than crack! :) We're glad to have you!!

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:56 am

Welcome to the board. Your puppy is very cute! What's your other dog's name?
Boo439

Postby mypitmika » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:26 am

:hi Welcome! Your pup is too cute!
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Other dogs name

Postby Pitt-terra » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:11 am

The other dog in the pictures is my cousin's dog Joey. He is a pointer mix; I'm not sure what kind. We were all over @ my gram's house for her B-Day party, and we always bring our dog's, she loves them.

My other dog is a black lab dobbie mix. His name is Kola. I will be posting pics of him soon. He is so protective of Pandora it's funny.

Yes, the board I can see is very addictive. It is so interesting to read the forums and put pic's with everyone's name and babies. I could stay on line all day. (I have to remind myself to work and that the board will still be there when I go home to my computer after work.)

I'm interested in finding an active APBT club in Colorado so we can plan socials & activities for the dogs, but i haven't had any luck I have searched the net with few results. Does anyone know of how I can go about locating a club or are there any members from colorado out there that would be interested in this? I think pitbull owners are a special breed themselves, and we all share a common thread that brings us together, the love of the dog.

If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can get going without pep pills,
If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches & pains,
If you can resist complaining & boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
If you can overlook it when those you love take it out on you when no fault of yours, something goes wrong,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can ignore a friend’s limited education and never correct him,
If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,
If you can face the world without lies and deceit,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without liquor, If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
If you can say honestly that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, or politics,
Then, my friend you are ALMOST as good as your dog.
Pitt-terra

Next

Return to Introductions