New

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
41five
Newborn Bully

New

Postby 41five » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Wassup everybody my name is not important but my pits name is Tuti, shes 11 months, 50 something pounds, and in desperate need of a mill LOL. She lives in San Francisco, CA. Shes a Beast and a softie at the same time. I'll put her pic up soon.

Lua
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Lua » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

:welcome: can you tell us a bit more about yourself? if you don't know what to write there's an introduction sample here: http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327

looking forward to pics. :)

41five
Newborn Bully

Sure

Postby 41five » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Well sure my name is Tupi, I am a full-time college student in the Sf Bay Area, I own a dog, Tuti(Tupi, Tuti, lol my mom named her) and I work in education in Oakland, CA. Im 22, Tuti is 11 months and she is my first dog. I've always been around animals and loved them, one of my cousins actually worked for a wildlife sanctuary and he used to bring home all kinds of weird animals. I always wanted a dog, and I always knew it would be a pit. Tuti doesn't compete or anything and I actually picked her up for free just out of charity sake, one of my students had a bunch of puppies with no homes to go to so I said I didn't mind. I chose Tuti in particular because she was the runt of the litter but she also was the only one who would actually walk around and sniff things, the others were too lazy. Now I have a dog that won't stop moving! LOL. Anyways thats me.
P.S. I need a mill for my dog as I am super busy and can only walk her 4-5 times a week, although I do let her run around tons.

41five
Newborn Bully

Postby 41five » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:50 pm

[img][img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5615/tuti.jpg[/img]
By tupiw at 2009-03-20

thats her[/img]

pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullgrl » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 pm

she's very pretty. welcome to PBF

Lua
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Lua » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:55 pm

welcome Tupi and Tuti :) thanks for the pic! I like her colours, she's a cutie. ;)

do you have a yard you can play in? if you do you can build a spring pole or a flirt pole which is even easier to construct to tire her out in 20 mins or less if she has good drive, my APBT LOVES her flirt pole. there's also the jenny..

41five
Newborn Bully

Postby 41five » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm

I made a spring pole from an old bike tire and the inner tube but there's some construction going on in my yard so there's limited space for her to jump, although she does still try to jump and does hold on. Im planning on getting a carpetmill but if anyone could direct me to some how to build instructions i would much rather do that. I have the tools and the time.

Lua
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Lua » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Hmm.. I don't know myself.

Check this out:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=35085

When you're granted access you can try PMing InBearsMemory asking for help if you like that design.

InBearsMemory wrote:I build my own carpetmill about a year ago and it works very well and it is holding up strong. I build it by using plans that I purchased off eBay in a span of a couple of hours and for roughly 150 dollars.
That's what it looks like:

Shoot me a pm if you need more info.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
welcome to PBF.

Return to “Introductions”