Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:58 pm

This is Nyx who is Venus's daughter. She unfortunately ended up with a girl who couldn't handle her properly. We got her back at three and with some fine tuning she is another shining example of how wonderful pit bulls can be. She absolutely lives for babies and if one is in the house you can bet she will be quietly lying beside it. She also LOVES rubber...tires, kongs, whatever. She'll stay outside in the pouring rain just so she can get her daily dose of rubber. She is now 11. She wieghs in at about 65 pounds like her mum.
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:12 pm

This is Arez, Marz's daughter and like her mum, just a so full of love. She has such a spunky but eager to please personality but at the same time is very people submissive and gentle. Sort of a paradox. I just love everything about her. She is also about 65 pounds. It is hard to tell in the picture but she is not actually black like Venus and Nyx but is actually a really dark brown with just a bit of orange brindle that matches her mums color to a tee!

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:20 pm

This is Tank. He too ended up with people who couldn't handle him so we got him back and he couldn't make a better addition to our home. He is from the same litter as Arez so that makes them both 6. He is just a bundle of love. Although he is a whopping 95 pounds he thinks he is a small baby. He loves all people from babies to kids to adults. He too is a wonderfull example of the rock solid temperment that the rest of his family display.

satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby HugABull1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:49 pm

HEY YOU! Welcome to the board! I saw your username in a reply to something in the general forum and just had to come over and say hello.

BTW everybody, this lady is GREAT, and has been a wonderful foster for some of our recent pups :))

(btw, it's Danielle)
HugABull1
www.HugABull.com

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:57 pm

Hey Danielle! I guess there is one thing good about my crazy username....it is easily recognizable! When are you guys going to have some more pups for me! Our house feels all empty! LOL
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hi

Postby Patch O' Pits » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:57 am

satanscheerleader wrote:Hi. I am from Canada and share my home with 5 wonderful pit bulls. Hope to soon post some pictures and looking forward to seeing some of your photos!

Hi, It is nice tio see you here! :thumbsup:
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Svafa » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 am

:welcome: Your pups are georgous! :inlove:
Svafa

Re: Hi

Postby satanscheerleader » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:38 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Hi, It is nice tio see you here! :thumbsup:

So many familiar people here! What a small world! Everyone gets sick of me talking about dogs so at least you guys are here for that specific reason! LOL
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Previous

Return to Introductions