Hello!!!!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Amie

Postby Amie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi! There are likely going to be a few rather involved answers to your question. If you could tell us a little bit more about your situation, we'll give you full posting rights and you can get and give details down in our training section. Until then, there's a sample intro here that might help you.

Obed
Forum Junky

Postby Obed » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

welcome and enjoy your reading up

spammie

Postby spammie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm

BudDog
Matured Bully

Postby BudDog » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Hello and welcome.

I'm confused by both of your posts..in the first one you said you needed advice on how to get both dogs to like each other and your first dog showed aggression towards other dogs??? And the very next day you post and say they are playing together non stop????

Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Patch O' Pits » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

natebritchcock
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby natebritchcock » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm

hiero08 wrote:I'm sorry. I was just over reacting. All they do is play,play, play together :))

welcome to the forum, i feel like u have multiple personality disorder or something lol

glad your dogs are getting along now.

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi, hiero08. I'm glad your dogs are getting along now.

We'd like to know a little more about you before giving you access to post in the main forums. Things like, what's your previous experience with dogs, why are you interested Pit Bulls, what are your goals for training? An example introduction is here: http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=64327
It does not have to be that long, but that's the kind of general information we're looking for.

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:36 am

hi and welcome!

Your dogs might always get along and might not ever have a scrap. But can you imagine how quickly it could escalate and hwo bad it could be if no one was there should a fight break out? Its a "better safe than sorry" fact of being a responsible pit bull owner. In fact..ANY breed of dogs could have a tiff when no one is there and could do some serious damage.

UnconventionalLove
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby UnconventionalLove » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 am

hiero08 wrote:Thank you for your reply. Specially because you specifically addressed "ANY" breed. Please don't take this the wrong way, I only want to learn more. So, if I have to lock them up while I am gone because I should be worried about there saftey of possibly hurting if not killing each other, whats not to say that it won't attack me while I am sleeping. Even though I am a good and loving owner? Thank you and I really appreciate you helping me. :thumbsup:

???

Pit Bulls are prone to "dog aggression", it's part of the breed and happens all of the time. But there is a HUGE, HUGE difference between a dog that can't be around other dogs, and a dog that would randomly attack a sleeping person. I really have no idea why you would ask something like that. Human aggression is not part of any breed, but rather a result of abuse, neglect, and/or bad genetics. No perfectly sound dog that is taken care of properly is going to hurt anyone, no matter what the breed. Contrary to what you may hear the media say, or uninformed people, dogs don't just "snap" or "turn" unless they are, as stated before, abused, neglected, and/or genetically unsound. I would recommend you do some more research on the breed, so I am glad you are joining here!

Return to “Introductions”