Hello from SW Florida

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
DannyNyce
Super Bully

Postby DannyNyce » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

post some pictures :thumbsup:

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 am

redthugneck wrote:also another question i have is her ears ...clip or not clip??? i have been told by some to clip her ears cause it helps to keep from ear mites (but wont it hurt her) and others say not to clip cause clipping lead to ear infections? is i all in apperence or is there any benefits to clipping or not clipping

Without having the registration info on her sire and dam, and info from the breeder there's no way for her to get papers. Once you have her spayed you can get an ILP from the UKC so you could compete in things other than conformation shows (like weight pulling)

And cropped ears is strictly a cosmetic thing, neither of my dogs have their ears cropped and they've never had ear mites... I would assume that having the ear flaps would protect against things getting down in the ear and causing infections, but that's just a guess :)

Welcome to the forum! There's tons of stuff to learn and the people on here have really helped me since I got my first pit bull :thumbsup:

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 am

Hi redthugneck, welcome to PBF. Cute pup! (I looked at the youtube vid. :) )

Before we give you posting access in the main forums, could we get a little more introduction? Your previous background with dogs, training goals for your dog, etc. -- this example introduction should help. Thanks! :thumbsup:

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 am

redthugneck wrote:[...] thanks for the info ... someone told me about a website that at 6 mon( i think it was) that you could send pic of her and the would paper her .... im not sure about it but i think it was ckc.com or something like that

Probably talking about Continental Kennel Club, continental kennel club . com . They're sort of, uh, not widely respected as a purebred dog registry, I think. My favorite dog supposedly has a pedigree through them, but I never bothered to request it, because I figured it would be meaningless at best, and more than likely a tissue of lies. :dunno:

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”