Hello from Cali!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
MissVicky
Newborn Bully

Hello from Cali!

Postby MissVicky » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Victoria, i am 18 years and living in California with my boyfriend. We own a pit bull mix named Houdini. He is just about maybe 5 months or 6 months. I also own a wired hair rat terrier and a black cat named Kiki.

I used to be afraid of pits because of their false portrayal in the media but I came to know pits and they are just an amazing breed. The way I came to knowing more about pits is by my boyfriends roomate and my sisters pits. I also did a lot of research and read a lot when we got Houdini and it makes sense now.

Right now, I do believe our training with our pit is out of whack. I'm almost embarrassed to type it out. In the future, I definitely want to put Houdini into weight pulling but I don't know how I can achieve it. So i'm looking forward to the advice you guys can give me.

I also own a wire hair rat terrier dog named Wally, black cat named Kiki, and Mollies. I like photography, web design, and anything creative (scrapbooking, writing). My boyfriend on the other hand is a fish breeder.

Thanks for reading :)

MissVicky
Newborn Bully

Postby MissVicky » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 am

sorry that i repeated myself oops.

molucass
Forum Junky

Postby molucass » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

Welcome to the forum!
Houdini is adorable!

And good job on the intro! :)

Amie

Postby Amie » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 am

You should definitely head on down to the training section so we can get you and Houdini back in whack!

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”