newbie for south texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
mrbiggie
Newborn Bully

newbie for south texas

Postby mrbiggie » Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 pm

sup everyone been a member for about three days just checking out the site and i love it i have a blue/red nose pit and his name is biggie here are some pictures

defendabull
Addicted to PBF

Postby defendabull » Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 pm

hey. welcome and
damn that doggie
is cute!!!
:peace:

mrbiggie
Newborn Bully

Postby mrbiggie » Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 am

thanks ill try and get more pics of him tomorrow

Amie

Postby Amie » Tue May 19, 2009 5:33 am

Looks like you have a black nose pit!

He's super cute, but when you add more pictures, can you please also add more of an intro? There's a sample at the top of this section that can provide suggestions of what to say.

Thanks!

mrbiggie
Newborn Bully

Postby mrbiggie » Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 am

ok well i am 20 years old this is my first pit bull and i am loving it . i would really like to get biggie to be a very good looking dog .i hope i can contribute to the site and make some friends too

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 am

Hi mrbiggie, welcome to PBF. I hate to say it, but we still need more of an intro before giving you posting access in the main forums. You don't have to write a whole book on it, but you should at least put a sentence or two on most of the main points below.

Let's see... You're 20, male or female, and in southern Texas. I guess that's enough of a "basic stats" section, if you're shy about putting personally identifying information on the internet.

Next, we want your history with the breed, how you got into it, and what you like about the breed. This is your first Pit Bull... Ok, what else?

Then we want a little about your own dog. You told us his name is Biggie, and from the pictures, we see that he is, or was, a puppy; he points his tail at the camera; and he's awfully cute. What else?

And, we want to know a little about your Pit Bull related interests and goals. Your goal is to get Biggie looking very good (I'd say you've gotten a great start), and to contribute to the site and make some friends; but what else? Some examples: Breed-Specific Legislation; training methods; activities like agility, dock diving, disk dog, flyball, canine freestyle dance, weightpull, tracking, search and rescue, schutzhund, etc.; health and diet issues; public awareness; etc., etc. (If you don't really know yet, it's ok to say so. I wasn't even aware of some of those things until I joined this forum.)

And if you're comfortable with it, a few words about what else you're into when you're not focusing on dogs. (For example, for me, that would be snowboarding and a board game called Go.)

:thumbsup:

mrbiggie
Newborn Bully

Postby mrbiggie » Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm

ok well my name is jon but everybody around corpus calls me pacman cause i have a pacman car . and i have always wanted a pitbull but i just never got one . ive always wanted to see if it is the owner or the dog but now after haveing my own little bully i can see that its the owner. as for the breed specific interists ,i would love to get biggie pulling weights i saw a video on youtube that got me into it . as for my hobbies other than my dog . i love to work on cars i have a 05 aveo with airbags lookin like pacman but dont worry it aint ricer. i used to have a four door civic eg 1.5 non vtec . and music i love and listen to all types of music

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Wed May 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Welcome Jon!
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”