New member from NC

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
twotanks
Newborn Bully

New member from NC

Postby twotanks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey there. I have been browsing this forum for a bit and decided it was time to sign up. I am 27 and I live in the mountains on NC with my boyfriend and my 1 year old APBT named Lucy. I have been into bully breeds for some time now but Lucy is my first pit bull. I have worked in the animal industry in one way or another for about 6 years. I am also an artist. Right now I am trying to start my own craft business and also looking for a new job hopefully in another grooming salon because I really enjoy both being surrounded by dogs all day(and dog lovers) and being able to bring my dog to work with me.

Other things I am interested in are art, tattoos, video games, hiking, camping, punk rock, veganism, community growth, local and organic foods, and animal rights. I also really like ferrets and did some volunteering at a ferret rescue when I was in high school but I currently don't have any. I would really like to get back into helping rescues and have been considering fostering dogs once my household is better set up for it.

I am obsessed with my dog more than most people who aren't pit bull owners can understand. I love bringing Lucy with me everywhere and I spend everyday working on her training. Lucy loves playing with other dogs, fetching balls an sticks, swimming, hiking, and farting in my bed. Here's a picture of the love of my life.

Wesam
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Wesam » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 am

Welcome to PBF. We have a very nice community going on here and I am sure you and Lucy will feel right at home!

:peace:

Amie

Postby Amie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”