Hello from MI

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
jazmins mama
Newborn Bully

Hello from MI

Postby jazmins mama » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:34 pm

hello all! this site looks amazing and im excited to join, I live about 20 mins north of Detroit and work 3shift at a hotel.I and have one bully named Jazmin,shes my love.Iv only had her for a 2months now but have owned several bullies in the past.I have also done alot of rescuing.Well how i got Jazmin is about 3 months ago people moved in across the street .They brought her with,well they didnt have a fenced in yard nor did they understand the breed at all and could not handle her so the poor thing didnt once get walked in the two years they have owned her,and she ended up pushing one of the small children out of the way and busting out the front door! Well this happened several times and she was pretty much living at the city's animals shelter ,i was actively looking for this dog since the owners never once looked for her,i found her at the shelter and she was on the list to be shipped out from the no kill shelter.....to the county kill shelter.The woman that owns the shelter pleaded with me to take Jazmin as she is such a sweety and deserved a experienced owner. so here i am with a new bully and she is a dream,her and my border collie/lab love each other shes getting fixed in 7 days and has finally for the first time TOYS! thats right,shes two years old and never had a chew toy or bone or any toy for that matter.She isthe most well mannered and well tempered bully iv ever had.She gets at least a mile of walk a day and doing great with training:) well thats my story of my bully and i look forward to learning lots on this site im sure,heres a few pics of jazz :inlove:

Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hello from MI

Postby Nickdawg » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 am

awww, I am so glad she is with you, what a doll. welcome to the forum.

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 am

Hi and a welcome from a fellow Michigander!

stache612
Newborn Bully

Postby stache612 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 am

What a beautiful girl! Thanks for giving her a new wonderful life!

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”