Howdy from Aruba

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Bryan Morris
Newborn Bully

Howdy from Aruba

Postby Bryan Morris » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 pm

I'm here to learn all that I can about Pitbulls and try and make a stand for the breed here where I live. I will eventually venture into breeding once I have the knowledge and have certified dogs as there is not one person properly breeding here on island and I will like to participate in preserving the breed.

Regards,

Bryan Morris

MikeInTacoma

Re: Howdy from Aruba

Postby MikeInTacoma » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Bryan, could you please give us a little more introduction, something more about your background with dogs, why you're interested in Pit Bulls, etc.? The sample introduction should give an idea of what we're looking for. :thumbsup:

Bryan Morris
Newborn Bully

Postby Bryan Morris » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:52 am

wegobad wrote:Hi Bryan, could you please give us a little more introduction, something more about your background with dogs, why you're interested in Pit Bulls, etc.? The sample introduction should give an idea of what we're looking for. :thumbsup:

Hi Wegobad,
As mentioned above I'm here to learn all that I can about the breed, meaning I have little knowledge of the breed. I always liked the breed for it's built, strength and agility. I was officially introduced to the breed a few months ago when I visited a friend that had one and I saw how obedient the dog was, which drew me even closer to them. My friend's dog had a litter and he offered to give me one, which never happened as they were stolen from his yard.

My family was dissapointed which caused me to look around for another. I did find one locally and got it for my family. The more I have the dog the more attached to it I grow and see how loving and caring these dogs can be.

I don't have any experience with dogs as this is my first dog that I own, growing up my dad has had Doberman Pinschers but they were not mine so I didn't spend that much time as I spend with mine. It is all a learning matter and therefore I'm here.

If you're concerned about me fighting these dogs as this is the "thing" to do with them, you can be at ease that it would not ever happen. I find a boxing match to be cruel so much more a dog that did not ask to get in a ring to fight but is put there for their owner's own pleasure. I truly don't even see the pleasure in it but anyways, every man to their own. I won't do it.

Bryan Morris

high_d_bear
Adolescent Bully

Postby high_d_bear » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 am

:welcome:

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Thanks, Bryan. Just don't be in a hurry to be a breeder, eh? Doing it properly requires way more knowledge than one would think at first. :thumbsup:

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”