How do you do...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Waterjunkie
Newborn Bully

How do you do...

Postby Waterjunkie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi!

My name is Patrick. I'm a firefighter in Jacksonville Florida. I have a 13 yr old pit-lab mix, a 10 year old pit, and our newest addition is a soon to be 6 month old pit.

The oldest was my wifes when we first met. The second, lucy was the runt of the litter of an old neighbor. We were not looking for a dog but a friend of the wifes wanted a puppy for their kids for Christmas. We kept her for a month and they didn't want her at the end.... Tada! we have another dog, don't think I could have given her up anyway. Our latest addition was from two friends of ours who had two great family pitbulls that they decided to breed once. I was against getting another dog but then I was conned into stopping by to see the puppies. It was over with then.....

We do not show our dogs or anything related but I do have some interest with the newest addition. We are constantly trying to help the breed by being responsible positive dog owners who take pride in our dogs and try to educate the public and our friends on what kind of dog the real american pitbull terrier is.

Thanks for having us.

Waterjunkie
Newborn Bully

Re: How do you do...

Postby Waterjunkie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Waterjunkie wrote:Hi!

My name is Patrick. I'm a firefighter in Jacksonville Florida. I have a 13 yr old pit-lab mix, a 10 year old pit, and our newest addition is a soon to be 6 month old pit.

The oldest was my wifes when we first met. The second, lucy was the runt of the litter of an old neighbor. We were not looking for a dog but a friend of the wifes wanted a puppy for their kids for Christmas. We kept her for a month and they didn't want her at the end.... Tada! we have another dog, don't think I could have given her up anyway. Our latest addition was from two friends of ours who had two great family pitbulls that they decided to breed once. I was against getting another dog but then I was conned into stopping by to see the puppies. It was over with then.....

We do not show our dogs or anything related but I do have some interest with the newest addition. We are constantly trying to help the breed by being responsible positive dog owners who take pride in our dogs and try to educate the public and our friends on what kind of dog the real american pitbull terrier is.

Thanks for having us.

Josie(5 months) Lucy (10yrs)

Marley (13 yrs)

high_d_bear
Adolescent Bully

Postby high_d_bear » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm

:modwelcomeonly3:

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 am

:modwelcomeonly1: