My first dog!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

My first dog!!

Postby willixl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:43 am

Hi......
I live in Atlanta with my three month old brindle pit bull named "Blue". She's my first dog & I am absolutely in love with her. I'm sooo glad to find this site, I need advice on things like training, behavior etc. There is so much info out there, all saying something different, that I'm more confused than when I started :roll:
How could there be so much negative hype about such sweet dogs!
willixl

Postby Wednesday » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:46 am

Stick around and you will learn a lot of good stuff. I know I have. Do you have any pics of this little one? :doggie:
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby willixl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:01 am

Yeah I've got all kinds of pics. I'm new to this "forum" stuff so I'm unsure of how to upload pics for people to see. Could you explain how please?
willixl

Postby Wednesday » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:12 am

I am not very good at explaining how to post pics. If you go to the "Gallery" section at the top of the page there is a post titled "How to post pics". The easiest (at least for me) was to set up a Dogster.com space and post that way. All you have to do is go to the dogster site and right click on the pic you want, click on properties and "copy" the info. When you get back here, hit "img" paste it in and then hit "img" again. Be sure to preview your post before you submit it so that you can be sure that it worked. As I said, I am not good at explaining these things so you should read the post on how to do it.
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:12 am

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:16 am

Hi!!!! :)
PitBullPride

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:09 am

:bully:
Hello fello Ga bully owner. If this is your first bully then please do what you are doing, educate yourself and be ready for the soon to be adult in your home. There is not much that is worse than learning about the bad side of things unexpectantly, like I have in some cases over time. No i am not trying to scare you but it better to know about possible dog aggression, being over protective of you or your children, and a host of other items that in most cases are handle by simply socialzing your pet as often as possible, the more they see and experiance the less that scares them, like us. I hope you and your new family member become lovers for life I know that mine have won my heart. Also keep up with House Bill 78 it would affect yo too.
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby mypitmika » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:12 am

Welcome! You'll find a ton of wonderful information and great people on this board. I did! We'd love to see pictures! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Gerald W. Wilson II » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:13 am

Boy how is that spelling? You would think I would know better since I was in school for 20 yrs but then I was promoted to the ninth grade and I quit.
:bowdown:
Gerald W. Wilson II

Postby Boo439 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:33 pm

Welcome to the board!!! This place is a wealth of knowledge!! I wish it was around when I got my first pit bull. Things may have gone a lot differently. We're glad to have you here and we are eagerly awaiting pics of Blue. :)
Boo439

Postby heather » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:41 pm

Hi--i am in Athens GA!! It is good to have more peeps on here from GA. Welcome!!! :peace:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby moochesmama » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:00 pm

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby willixl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:36 pm

Thanks guys for all your nice replies. Blue is taking her afternoon nap in the sun as always........what a life! 8)
willixl

Postby willixl » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:30 pm

I couldn't figure out how to post pics in the "gallery" section so I'll put them here for now.
Image Blue and her pal Blue
ImageMaking new friends
ImageBlue on guard
ImageWhat up!?
ImageOK mom...enough pictures
willixl

Postby kernel scurry » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:47 pm

awww, cute!

kernel scurry

Next

Return to Introductions