Intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
2Lehners
Newborn Bully

Intro

Postby 2Lehners » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi, My name is Michelle and I have a 2 yr old, 70 pound Red nose pit named Dixon. We live in St. Paul Park. Dixon originally came form the AHS of Apple Valley. Someone had found him laying by the side of the road when he was just around 3months old and dropped him off their. He had a left broken elbow. Were guessing he got hit by a car of some sort. After the AHS fixed him all up he went up for adoption. My fiancee's cousin then adopted him, had the pup for a few months then realized that with having a new baby of their own a pup was too much for them to handle. He knew we were looking for dog so asked us about taking him cause he didn't have the heart to bring him back to the AHS. After Meeting the pup we fell in love with him. So we renamed him Dixon after a friend of ours and it fits great. We have had him for just about a 1 1\2 now and couldn't be any happier having a Pit in ours lives. :inlove:

Adrianne

Re: Intro

Postby Adrianne » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Wonderful! Very cute dog :)
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”