Hello people

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Shylee
Newborn Bully

Hello people

Postby Shylee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi there :}
I'm not sure what to say since i'm not really the kind of person that likes talking about myself, haha.
But, I'm here, and i'm obviously new :P
I stumbled around to find a site where pitbull 'type dog' owners would know more about the breeds than me, and i think i found it (that is just from browsing the topics - many of you have some gorgeous dogs btw)
I own an Argentinian Mastiff (Dogo Argentino) Cross Pitbull, Called Cody, (who i should have called havok since he's such a terror!)
I also own a German shepherd mix, and a few cats and a mutt puppy.

Cody was a rescue, The shepherd (Keona) I got as a puppy 4 years ago as my partner owned her father a pedigree long haired german shepherd, who unfortunately died last year :'[

The puppy is just a little mutt i took from a teen who was trying to harm it. He never tried to get the pup back, i think he got scared of a possible court case.

So, i think that's it. Unless you care that i also breed Finches :D

Heh -hides in embarassment-

Now y'all know me :]

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hello people

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Welcome to you and your crew.

Shylee
Newborn Bully

Postby Shylee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Thank you :))

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 pm

:welcome:

Pictures! Must see pictures.

Shylee
Newborn Bully

Postby Shylee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Heyy xD

This is Cody;
(he really doesn't like his baths!)

Here he is again with Keona;

IT'S LOVE! (well, i think so...he follows her everywhere)
That is an old picture though, he towers over her now, and he's only a baby.. 14months old.

And a bad picture of Keona :D

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nisktu.jpg

The cats;
http://i47.tinypic.com/24yokls.jpg

...and eventually Little man Diesel... haha he'd just eaten.

http://i50.tinypic.com/oix82f.jpg

Amie

Postby Amie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

I care that you breed finches! And a few other things, too! Can you tell us about your history with dogs, why you picked the dogs you did, and what your future plans are? There's a sample intro at the top of this section that might give you some ideas. Thanks!

Shylee
Newborn Bully

Postby Shylee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Okay, i never chose the dogs specifically, my parents own a recue kennel 'type' thing, they take in dogs that nobody wants, or the ones people can't handle, train them and then rehome them, the ones they can't rehome they keep and wonder why their house looks like a zoo :s
The dogs i personally own where rescued due to neglect or abuse, except for my Shepherd mix, i just fell in love with her when she was born :3
I was born in Russia, but live in England. I've grown up around dogs for years and was never allowed one until i moved out, (and when i got one i had to get more :P)
Never once had to buy one since all were rescued or given to me by friends for free.
I've always owned crossbreeds (wouldn't have it any other way), and at one point i had a passion for taking in any species of animal, except snakes, they scare me <_< (which lead to me owning the birds)

I also have a passion for horse training, which started when i got my first foal back in 2000.
I go to eventing shows twice a year (every 6 months) i got her from a breeder also for free because nobody seemed to want her, i can't see why.

I do 'try' to train Keona in Agility, andd i think she's doing pretty well, though i've yet to find a way to keep her patience up, she gets bored easily, so i haven't yet tried to find a place to take her to try out for real.
I love birds but they always seem to hate me, Finches are the only ones i can walk around the house with on my shoulder while they steal my chips and stalk the cats. Haha. I don't know what else i can say, i'm just an average girl, who tends to rant about random nonsense to pass time, and i love to read :3 nothing specific, i'll read anything atleast once. Dogs are my life, no matter where they are from or what they look like.

I also used to play ice hockey, but i broke my foot last April and haven't been able to do it since =:

Shylee
Newborn Bully

Postby Shylee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Don't think i'm supposed to double post, but i forgot to add that my only future plans are to get back into hockey, heh. Sorry.

Amie

Postby Amie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Double posting is fine - and happens frequently, since we don't allow members to edit in most sections. 8)
Thanks for the more thorough intro!

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”