Hi. New Here.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Sberg
Newborn Bully

Hi. New Here.

Postby Sberg » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello all. My name is Sarah. I am owned by Suzie, a 9 year old Pit mix and an almost 2 year old Neapolitan Mastiff, Gunther.

Suzie is without a doubt my heart dog and soulmate. She inspires me everyday and it's because of her that I am so in love with the breed. Gunther is my teenage bratty boy, he's a goofball and never fails to put a smile on my face.

Meet my gang:

Suzie, the love of my life.

At Castle Rock.

And then there's my big man, Gunther.

Together in the snow.

:)

Amie

Re: Hi. New Here.

Postby Amie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 am

Gorgeous gang! Can you tell us a little more about yourself? There's a sample intro at the top of this forum. Thanks!

Sberg
Newborn Bully

Postby Sberg » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, sure I can. Im not much of one to talk about myself a whole lot, but here it goes:

Like I said, my name is Sarah, I live in rural Kansas, Im a 21 year old dog groomer and a Vet Tech student. Im single, Im young, I dont have many bills to pay, so my dogs are my greatest responsibility and nothing makes me happier. Growing up we always had little dogs.. poodles, schnauzers, etc. I always wanted a dog of my own, not just a dog for the entire family. I think I was 15 when I met Suzie. She was the "greeter" dog at the front of the animal shelter. I always refer to the greeter dogs as "death row dogs" because they've usually been there the longest and don't have much time left. She was probably the sweetest dog they had at the shelter and it was sad to think that nobody had wanted her. I called up my sister and told her about this dog, told her that I wanted a dog of my own, and sure enough she came up there and filled out all the paperwork, and I left with my dog. Best decision I have ever made. Although my parents were not at all pleased by my decision being that they had all the typical misconceptions about the breed as most people do. But it didn't take no longer than a day for my parents to feel the same way about her as I did.

And Gunther.. well I rescued him from a puppy mill about a year and half ago. He's a poorly bred Neo and extremely under socialized.. "The giant who's afraid of his own shadow" would be the appropriate way to describe him. Since rescueing him I have taken him to obedience classes, dog parks, just simple public places with other people and other dogs. He's come a long way, but I think he will always be my sweet, shy boy. But, when we are at home, he's the biggest clown of a dog that I have ever met and I enjoy the constant smile he brings to my face.

Amie

Postby Amie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

thank you!

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”