Hello from Massachusetts

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
LifeisthePits
Newborn Bully

Hello from Massachusetts

Postby LifeisthePits » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

:hi Hi all,
Life long "dangerous" dog owner, first time APBT owner (Dobies were my addiction). Lots of my friends have had Pits over the years, and they were all big mooshes. The dogs, not my friends. Only danger poses by their dogs were the bruises on my shins from their wagging tails.
I'm 39, married, with an 18 year old daughter, a 16 year old son, and a 3 1/2 month old Pittie named Gigi that we've had for a month. Gigi was a rescue from the PittieLove Rescue in Framingham, MA. Her original name was "Janette" and she had 3 brothers and a sister, Alvin, Simon, Theodore, and Eleanor. Simon and Eleanor are still available, and I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger and getting Simon!
What an incredible dog she is. Sit, lay down, no/drop it, off, up, leash walking, crate training, house breaking (for the most part), and stay (for the most part. Heaven's forbid she's left alone too long ;) ) accomplished with an absolute minimum of training. This dog just seems so eager to please and she is such a ham that training is not only fun for ME, but she seems to have a blast as well. Now if only "come" would happen so easily. Guess it's the "Distraction ADD" that I've heard about, lol! But all in all, I can't complain. We got a gem with this little girl!
Anywho, I look forward to being a member and here's our pooch!

Jack

spammie

Re: Hello from Massachusetts

Postby spammie » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Welcome to PBF. I have a soft spot for cow dogs, she's a looker. :inlove:

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”