Hello all!! Newbies here with picture madness!! **WAVES**

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
BlackJack0729
Newborn Bully

Hello all!! Newbies here with picture madness!! **WAVES**

Postby BlackJack0729 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Hey everyone! :peace: My name is Kryz, Im 21 years young, I have a 5 year old little girl named Jocy, We live in Florida and we adopted a 3/4 year old male pitbull named Black Jack about a month ago. I used to foster dogs and work on their behavior "issues" before finding them a good home. I've been working with animals since I was about 16, Started off at a local pet store, Moved on to a Reptile store for about 2 years, Then began working at Jungle Island (an animal amusement park) as zoo keeper for the african penguins then started doing the Reptile shows there, working hands on with the venomous animals (Not for the faint hearted let me tell you lol). I have owned everything from nasty tempered green anacondas to docile ball pythons, to baby american alligators to fullgrown tegu's and juvenile monitors. I'm not going to lie, I love reptiles and birds, but mammals are not my favorites, aside from dogs. Im a big dog person and I was raised with dobe's and one dane, but over the years I have completely fallen head over sneakers for pitbulls. I never thought I could convince my grandmother and mom that Jack was a great natured animal even tho he is very scary looking to most. Lucky for me, Jack did most of the convincing, all I had to do was ask them to give him a chance and give them the "unsocialized aggressive dogs are made not born" explanation.

Jack was raised in a home with 3 little girls, 1 boy toddler and 7 other pitbulls, Jack and another female lived inside the home, the other dogs were in large kennels in the backyard. He was the previous owners main stud dog but when the man got promoted and had to move, he started selling his dogs because he couldnt take them with him. I heard all of this through a friend of a friend and insisted I go to meet some of his dogs. I took my daughter and partner with me to the mans home, met all of his dogs, but the one who really caught us was jacky. He adores kids and all he wants is love kisses hugs love playtime and some more cuddles and love. Hes awesome, he really is, were blessed to have him in our family.

I know ive written alot, but i also attached some pictures (i hope they work) for you guys =]
ENJOY! Thanks for reading, best wishes to you and yours :thumbsup:
Jocy, JJ, Jack and Kryz

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nikki89
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello all!! Newbies here with picture madness!! **WAVES**

Postby Nikki89 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Welcome what a handsome man

sparky38351
Newborn Bully

Postby sparky38351 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

What an adorble guy! I hope to see more pics soon! :)

BlackJack0729
Newborn Bully

Postby BlackJack0729 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Thankyou nikky, Thankyou sparky :inlove:

mommy2kane
Addicted to PBF

Postby mommy2kane » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Welcome to PBF!

BlackJack0729
Newborn Bully