Hi there.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
sid the muss
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi there.

Postby sid the muss » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

hi, well imo macey definately looks like she has pit in her. she is gorgeous. this is a really good forum for info
Last edited by spammie on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Immature,rude comment removed

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Macey is pretty! She looks like she has pit bull in her to me, but I'm a terrible breed guesser.

<< Both my dogs are mixed and not entirely certain either one has pit, but I love this forum. ;)

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

She looks it to me...but like Ilovethepits said-both of the dogs I own are of unknown origin.

How long have you had her? There are quite a few good stickies here. You said you're interested/already are training them. Are you familiar with NILIF? It's really useful. A sticky on it can be found the training and behavior section. I'd also look at the Two weeks! Give em a break thread/sticky if Macey is still pretty new. And then if you are new to the Pit Bull breed I would look into crate and rotate.

A lot of people will tell you it's all in how you raise them. They're wrong (in my opinion) some dogs have bad genetics. You just have to be a responsible owner and never give your dog the option to fail. If you find out your dog has bad genetics, then the next steps are up to you. A Pit Bull who has aggression towards other dogs or animals isn't genetically faulted. That's part of their history. However, if you find one that is aggressive towards people-that's likely a fault.

Good luck!
:welcome:

PS we're all suckers for pictures, so feel free to post more!

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Nellie and welcome to PBF. Your girl looks like a apbt mix..she sure is pretty :inlove:
Can you tell us about yourself and your crew?

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Sounds like you'll have your hands full. What a great looking crew you have.
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”