Hi Everyone New Owner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Charlie282
Newborn Bully

Hi Everyone New Owner

Postby Charlie282 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

Hello Everyone,

We adopted Charlie on December 11, 2009. He had been at the shelter for 3 months, even spent his first birthday there. The poor guy was all skin and bones and needed some TLC. I thought rescuing a pit would be a lot of work, I was wrong. He is a big lap dog, who loves kids, dogs, etc.

Every day on his morning walk he gets mauled by a bunch of kids waiting for the bus, and loves every minute of it. I've got some pics from the first month we got him, he's seen the beach on New Year's and our record setting snow on the east coast. With the weather warming up, I hope to get some great picks of him enjoying the great outdoors. He's going for his first hike in a few weeks

Our little guy came with uneven ears, slightly bowed legs, and some skin allergies. He's by far the best dog I have ever owned.

Here are some pics from his first month:

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hi Everyone New Owner

Postby Ilovethepits » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome to you, your family & Charlie! He is SO handsome. I wish you many, many wonderful years together and would love to see more photos of him.

Charlie282
Newborn Bully

Postby Charlie282 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks! This is a really good site that seems to be Chock full of info. All the apbt's on this site are gorgeous.

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 pm

What a good looking boy :inlove:
Welcome to PBF
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”