new in town !!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
spritecann
Newborn Bully

new in town !!!

Postby spritecann » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 am

Hello everyone im new here, heres a pic of my pup Garrett @ 10weeks (hes currently 14 weeks) he's a blue nose

spammie

Re: new in town !!!

Postby spammie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi and welcome to PBF. Can you tell us a bit about yourself and that good looking pup? Here's a sample intro for ideas.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
By any chance, is there a can of Sprite sitting on your computer desk? lol

spritecann
Newborn Bully

Postby spritecann » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm

hahhaa nope no sprite cans sitting here its a nickname ill explain lol

My name is Alex im 21 years old a makeup artist, full time student at the University of Las Vegas Nevada (UNLV) major is accounting and a new mommy to a blue nose pitbull Garrett we currently reside in Las Vegas NV. Garrett came to me through a friend that breeds them he is the pick of the litter and my friend needed a babysitter so i took him home for a few days and he's the one that never left, he grabbed my heart and attention i just couldn't say goodbye something about this little guy, as well as the breed their loyal, proud, and intelligent. Speaking of the little guy he's laying down beside my trying to put his face on my laptop hahaa

my nickname spritecann was because im super into import drag racing and my race car was green the first in vegas actually now there is tons of green import racers here (3 years after my green first appeared).But i do drink Sprite Spammie no worries there.

Garrett is named after a turbo because of his size that he is and will be and his endurance and energy it just fit into the racing lol he goes everywhere with my to the shop, parks, races and car shows, he loves the snow we just came back from Mt. Charleston he just loved it when i find my camera ill post pick of him there he's a little attention ham.

I also own a hedgehog..random i know his name is Tweasal and im also a member of hedgehogcentral forum as well.

here's a few more of Garrett and a couple of Tweasal:

spammie

Postby spammie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm

There's several members in your area. Tweasil is adorable. Until I joined here, I had no idea those little guys were kept as pets.
Thanks for clearing up the Sprite can thing :)
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”