HI! new to this...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

HI! new to this...

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Mon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi every body....well I was told about this from some one that adopted one of my pitt puppies (diesel) figured it might be a good thing to check out an talk to others that love there dogs like me. Ive had my oldest dog ANGEL for 4yrs now shell be 5 sept 1st an shes my pride an joy, my first born, shes not to healthy right now but is gourges in my eyes an we also have a male named shayne hes only 1 turns 2 in jan not sure the date. but man is that boy a pain in the butt but you gotta love him...... an our newest addition is angel an shaynes baby girl, she only 10 weeks an sweet as can be. havnt picked out a name yet cause just cant figure out one (any suggestions?)

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Re: HI! new to this...

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Sorry to hear that Angel is not feeling well, I hope she gets better soon! You will find that this board (like most Pit Bull boards) is pretty rescue oriented and tends to have pretty high expectations of those that are breeding. Hopefully, you will stick around and get an idea of where we are coming from :)
Do you have pics of your crew? We love pics!!!

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 am

Hi and welcome. This board does not support back yard breeding, but it's a great place to learn. Can you tell us about you and your dogs? What got you involved with abpt's?

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Excuse me back yard breeding........befor you start judging ask questions. Im not into the american pit bull clubs or any thing just loving my dogs for who they are. I got my dog angel from my mom... my moms was a terrible pet owner an got angel from a friend of mine an desided she didnt want her any more an called me at 11 pm an told me to come get her an call the pound to pick her up. An with me being the animal lover said I dont think so Ill find her a home an have had her sence. Me an that girl have been threw thick an thin together. Ever sence then Ive been a pit lover, Ive had other pits but never really bonded like I have with her. Shayne.....Hes just a big baby that loves kids an makes you laugh just watching him. We got him in oregon from a lady that was advertising them online. I called her an she said theres him an his sister left an come get them there yours so were droped every thing drove 45 mins away an as we pulled up we saw our lil shay shayne sitting against the house as cute as come be an my fiance said hes the one THATS MY DOG. So we took him home, he was 9 weeks an now hes 1 an half 65lbs an 3 ft tall! An our lil girl with no name is just a cutie.

An about me Im 22 living in tri cities washington. I have 3 kids an getting married (next month). Im hoping to get more info from people on here about health issues an aggrestion with our male (even tho hes nutured now).

how do you put pics on?????

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue May 11, 2010 6:07 pm

angel&shaynesmomma wrote:Excuse me back yard breeding........befor you start judging ask questions.

I can assure you that Spammie was not calling you a back yard breeding, just putting it out there that they are not supported here.

However, I hate to be the one to inform you, you are a back yard breeder. Well, based on the information you've given anyway. It sounds like you do not know the lineage of either dog, I doubt you health check/tested either dog and it sounds like you allowed your dogs to produce because...how did you put it...
just loving my dogs for who they are

I'm glad to hear your boy is neutered, I hope your girl and the puppy is (or will be soon) as well. There's no reason to breed dogs simply because you can. There are too many in the shelter. Too many with bad temperments. Too many with health issues. And too many making the news.

I apologize for being so curt with you, and I truly hope you stick around and learn. I love this breed and want only good things for it. I volunteer at a local shelter regularly and I see the results of "oops litters" or "we wanted puppies just like her/him" all the time. And it's sad. Shelters are so overcrowded that dogs (espeically) Pit Bull type dogs are having less and less time on adoption row-IF they even make it out there. So many dogs are being killed. And 9 times out of 10 it could have been prevented.

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

angel

shayne

our lil girl

he just loves the babys

an again my beauitful angel (taken a couple weeks ago)

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue May 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Here is the breeder's code of ethics.
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670

There is also a diagram floating around here, but I can't find it.

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Tue May 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I know the basics of my dogs blood line my females parents were both srays from others states an the male came from a breeder she just didnt want them any more. We did want to have one litter not at the time it happend but did want one. an yes our females are waiting for our vet to return back from visiting his family. an yes i was worried aout where our puppys would end up an there future so i got to know every single person that adopted one

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Tue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm

the only thing i didnt do when they adopted them is go to there house or micro chip them because they were young an its a big needle. other wise my dogs have all there shots including rabies an they are micro chiped an licensed with the city an CGC certified as far as animal control or any animal resource down here im one of the resonsable pitt owners

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm

So, you actually know first hand (your females parents were both strays and your male was unwanted by his own breeder) the difficulties adult dogs (in particular Pit Bulls) have with retaining homes. Your pups are lucky, they found you and a home....most are not. 1 in 600 make it out of the shelter system alive
http://www.badrap.org/rescue/breeding.html

Glad your boy is neutered now. How is Angel doing?

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Yes i know first hand her parents were strays....her mom was a stray running around the neighbor hood an they tryd to find the owner but no one came forword so they kept her an her dad was from chicago another stray that the brother drove all the way back with from chicago. An shaynes parents had more then one litter befor and the lady use to sell all her pups for $400 but the owner of the land she was on decited he didnt want her to have the dogs any more so she gave the mom dog away an the 2 last puppys to me an kept the dad cause she owns the manufacted home just not the property.
Angels doin better now she happy an active again also gaining weight back which is totally a dream come true but still not where i want her so by friday Ill be hearing from the vet to bring her in. Thank you for asking

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 am

Glad to hear the pups have homes. Will you be getting Angel spayed? That will help prevent any further litters in the future. Most end up in shelters and killed.

angel&shaynesmomma
Newborn Bully

Postby angel&shaynesmomma » Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm

yes shes gettin fixed as soon as the vet is back at work

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Wed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi - we're from your area and may be able to help get her in to a vet sooner if you'd like information on that.
You may email me at AlphaMom33@aol.com if you'd like a referral or help getting her in to a vet for a spay.

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed May 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Contact msvette, she may be able to help
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”