Howdy from Northwest Florida!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Roxxie
Newborn Bully

Howdy from Northwest Florida!

Postby Roxxie » Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Howdy! My name is Amber. I'm 19, been out of school for about year, and I'm working full time. I'm just now getting out on my own so I finally was able to get my dream APBT. She is a sweet little four and a half month old blue baby. Her breeding may not be the best but she has an amazing personality and I love her to pieces. She is my first pit because my mom holds a grudge against the breed. Hopefully sweet little Roxxie will be able to win my mother over though. I have loved the breed for years thanks to a close friend of mine who currently owns 4 :). My boyfriend also owns a pit so I have been surrounded by them.

Meet Roxxie...

I also own two horses. A four year old APHA gelding, and and a yearling AQHA filly. Oh and I have a cat and a ferret as well... aaaaaand a few Betta fish. In other words I have a zoo.

Roxxie
Newborn Bully

Re: Howdy from Northwest Florida!

Postby Roxxie » Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Ack totally forgot, I hope it's okay for me to post a fast question?

Anyone who knows anything about the Razors Edge lines... What do you know about Mystikal's Playboy De Pachucos?

I've seen pictures of him that someone took in person but I was hoping to find a few pictures online and instead I found a bunch of dogs he sired. 8)

spammie

Re: Howdy from Northwest Florida!

Postby spammie » Thu May 13, 2010 5:06 am

Welcome to PBF. There are tons of threads on Razors Edge. There are also tons of horse, ferret, and fish people here.
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”