Hello Everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
michelles_guyk5
Newborn Bully

Hello Everyone

Postby michelles_guyk5 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 am

Hello, Glad to have found the forum.. I just recently rescued my first pitbull, I live in South Carolina.. she is now 12 weeks, named Karlee. She is amazing, and we are having a lot of fun with her. Hope to talk with you guys soon. Thanks

Aaron

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Ilovethepits » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:50 am

Is that her in your avatar?? She is gorgeous!

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Aaron and welcome. an you tell us a bit about yourself? Here's a sample intro for ideas on what to include
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

michelles_guyk5
Newborn Bully

Postby michelles_guyk5 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello again,

My name is Aaron, and I am a really easy going kind of guy. I am married to my wonderful wife MIchelle, which we will be coming up to our 6 year anniversary already. I am originally from northwestern PA, almost up to Buffalo, NY... and have since relocated to sunny Conway, SC, 15 minutes from Myrtle Beach. We were sick of shoveling snow, and ride motorcycles. I have always been a dog lover, and until Karlee, we have had our Jack Russell named ninja for 6 years as well. As far as coming into the APBT breed, I had always thought they were the most awesome, and amazing looking dogs i had ever seen. I had literally fallen in love at first sight and had to have one. It took about five years for the perfect situation to come along, but now we have Karlee. Her mother had died when she was 3 days old, and a woman who worked at the vet's office fostered her and bottle fed her from then on. She owned 2 other pits, and had fostered Karlee and her sister perfectly. My vet is amazed how great Karlee is given her mother's passing and not being able to feed from her. Karlee's sister who was also being fostered was adopted by my parents, who live about 300 yards from me, so the girls will never really be apart, it's so great. I had met many pitbulls in person and ALL of them have been amazing, sociable, and loving even to me as a stranger. I am not swayed by the bad media and really am on a mission to show people how great these dogs are. As far as other interests.. I like outdoor activities such as fishing (Karlee makes a great partner haha), golfing, and my wife and I both ride motorcycles.
Well here are a few pics of her:
at 6 weeks:
12 weeks:

michelles_guyk5
Newborn Bully

Postby michelles_guyk5 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm

And here is 6 year old Ninja.. I forgot to add a few shots of him.. anyways, enjoy.

jamielvsaustin

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow, Karlee's coloring is amazing. Can't wait to see what she looks like full grown.

:welcome:
Glad to have you.

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Wow, Karlee is stunning. I love tri's. Ninja is a cutie, too.
Good to have you and looking forward to more pics of your pup as she grows.
:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”