Hello All!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
martial76
Newborn Bully

Hello All!

Postby martial76 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm

So, I am new to the forum and thought I would say hello to everyone... tell you all a little about myself and introduce you to my APBT puppy!

About me: My name is Jason and I live in Las Vegas NV. I am an avid outdoors-man and rock climber.... I generally like dogs much more than I like people! I have been told that If I got along with people the way I do with dogs I would be president or king... I say the reason I get along with dogs better than most people is that dogs are loyal, honest, intelligent and honorable creatures... sadly something that most people are not! Don't get me wrong... I'm don't hate all people, I just honestly feel that if more humans had the loyalty and honor that dogs are born with, the world would be a better place!

I have had dogs, of other breads, my entire life... I was introduced to the first APBT that I ever met at the age of 12. Since then, I have had numerous friends that have had Pits and they have always been my favorite dog, HANDS DOWN!!! Well, at the age of 33... I finally have one to call my own :thumbsup:

It saddens me that this beautiful and loving animal gets such a bad wrap! Every Pit I have ever known has been the most loving creature I have ever met... sure there are bad ones out there, but it has nothing to do with the breed of dog and everything to do with the Jerk of humans it got stuck with!!! My goal is to raise a well mannered and loving pit that will serve as an ambassador for the breed and hopefully convince as many people as possible that they are not the evil, man eating creatures the media portrays them as!

well, without further ado... here is my baby girl! she doesn't have a name yet, as I wanted to wait until I bring her home (this friday) before I named her. Her mom is a pure Blue and the father is a brindle... the litter was 5 pups, 4 males 1 female. I chose the female, or should I say... she chose me! anyway, below are a couple of pics of her just a few days after she first opened her eyes, up until 6.5 weeks taken last weekend when I went to visit her. Also, I included one picture of the proud pappa! By the way... I'm a photographer, so expect to see a lot of pictures from me :peace:

and the Dad...

raSSbot
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello All!

Postby raSSbot » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Congrats, and welcome. I'm also new on here and already enjoy this atmosphere. For the most part everyone seems very knowledgeable, and helpful.

martial76
Newborn Bully

Postby martial76 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi! thanks for the welcome... I wonder why my pictures aren't showing up???

BrindleLvr
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BrindleLvr » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Welcome. :)
You need to put the .jpg link between the IMG tags to let your photos show up on your posts. Theres a button along the top that says Img if you click on it it inserts the tags for you to put your photo URL in between.

martial76
Newborn Bully

Postby martial76 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi... Thanks for the welcome! Ya, that's exactly what I did. I posted the pics on flikr and then placed the URL between the img codes... Maybe an admin has to approve it first because I'm new???

I really wanted you guys to see her!

martial76
Newborn Bully

Postby martial76 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 pm

anyway... here is a link to the flikr page if anybody wants to see her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52266268@N03/

spammie

Postby spammie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Welcome to PBF. This is a great place to learn about the breed. here's a link on how to post pictures..maybe it will help. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29762
But now you'll have to post them in the gallery :))
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”